Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So as some of you may know I got my hands on some Mexican Coke.
I can confirm both US Coke and the better tasting Mexican Coke both will make you Fat.
10:03 AM - Apr 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 November, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Even better ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 November, 01:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHY RICH @RichyRich
11 April, 07:06
Be honest how many of y'all thought at first he was talking about the "other" coke coming from Mexico?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 April, 04:59
vibes are real

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
07 April, 03:32
Woka Cola from any country is still just Woke. Quit drinking that crap and supporting them. Diet woke is no better either.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
07 April, 03:30
Mexican Coke uses Cane Sugar, not HFCS.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
07 April, 02:14
Been telling you for months. i live in Mexico and i see “unhealthy” people drink it all the time. More then water !!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
07 April, 02:07
Oh noo..fatties 🤣

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 April, 01:55
NO COKE. PEPSI

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 April, 01:47
i remember what happened last time you mentioned Mexican coke.

you're in a safe place Vincent, i think its time to admit you have a Coke problem xD. we are here for you

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
07 April, 01:10
...and will destroy your thyroid gland, among other things....
artificial flavor
artificial color
artificial sweetener
artificial preservatives
all carcinogens.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 01:10
MC

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
07 April, 12:42
Try Dublin Dr Pepper, or since now it is now actually bottled in Temple Tx...either way...good stuff.....and I still weigh the same as in high school.........

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
07 April, 12:06
711+1 has 2 cases of each at the border

17*2 & 11 has 👀 calling foe clean up on aisle 13

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 April, 12:10
"Coke" seems to be the focus of this post, used three times.

COKE
3 15 11 5 = 34

💧34 begins...

"My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light."

🤷🏼‍♀️

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
07 April, 11:59
SIMCIUSCMCF
Q46 Q118
BO, U1, MSM lies .
I cant wait🤗

kolibri @kolibri
07 April, 11:54
oh dang! Did you happen to notice the Tiktok name on Johnny-Q's good morning post? 😁

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 April, 11:46
And woke. Don’t forget woke. 😂🤣🤣🤣

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 April, 11:27
👍😂! This is one of the first posts I have had a chance to see yet today!!

IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY on ANONUP😉!!

🤣😎 (I can tell it is a FUNNY/TRUTH VIBES DAY today)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 11:24
So PERHAPS visions of the future have the US, part of Canada, and Mexico as one section of the world. Maybe all of North America one monetary unit

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
07 April, 11:22
i gave up sodas about 10 years ago
major improvement in gut health for one
then gave up tea and most of my migrains backed off

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
07 April, 11:20
the worst part of that mexico coke is the company has drained the local towns aquifer

Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 April, 11:19
It's the sugar. Unrefined in Mexico. Tastes better.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 April, 11:13
I’m going to try the new Coke with Coffee.

Caps = 103.
TS = 10:03.

Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

NEO ONE @Neo
07 April, 11:11
33g sugar in a small bottle.
No wonder.

... Fighter @Fighter
07 April, 11:36
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
33 atomic number has arsenic 👀

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
07 April, 11:09
Great way to flush out the Drug crowd

I inhaled(back in the day) 👋…. Guilty as Charged!

The Rorschach test is a projective psychological test in which subjects' perceptions of inkblots are recorded and then analyzed using psychological interpretation, complex algorithms, or both. Some psychologists use this test to examine a person's personality characteristics and emotional functioning.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 April, 11:23
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Some of us recover👊💖

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 April, 11:08
Thought so.

Add Mexican to the mix with Russian, Australian, and German.🤕

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 April, 11:07

LeLe John @Grace1125
07 April, 10:55
may be some walks in the woods would do you some good
inosay annakwad

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 April, 10:50
😂🤢☠️ It's poison created by [them] .