Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
06 April, 08:54
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Well I take Black Cumin Seed Oil and the recommended dose makes me sick so I take half dose with honey. You might want to cut dose in half until you get used to it. Take with food possibly???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
06 April, 08:46
Look at Danny’s pinned messages on Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram. Drink water with lemon and the HCQ recipe Danny has listed. The drinks will keep your system alkaline and help with the herxing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
06 April, 08:33
i am 62 Lo, Been Taking It For Years Now. Feeling Fine

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
06 April, 08:32
Do you have the Rona? i didn’t take ivermectin but I didnt eat for a week, no appetite and sick stomach. I hope feel you better soon!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 April, 08:34
you should listen to Danny’s chats. theyre recorded. they have testimony. good community to be in so you feel more supported. its just herxing =) everybody will feel a different way. all those parasites dying off releases toxins making you feel sick. keep going ! your body will thank you for it.

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
06 April, 08:30
Be sure you eat fatty foods prior. not greasy but fatty.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
06 April, 08:28
It was the same for me.