Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 April, 06:39
As I look at GODS creation and how it's shows up in numbers, I like Phi 3.14..... But the picture below as always been dear to my soul. Be well and My GOD BLESS you all in everything you do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
06 April, 07:05
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Tufan Guven:Visual Introduction to Fractal FIELD Science- FractalU-Dan Winter - YouTube

Tufan Guven teaches Visual Introduction to Fractal FIELD Science- with host Dan Winter for www.FractalU.com Feb 26, 2017 118 min. film - course PDF & ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
YEP - That was my point is the 1st post. I'll watch my words more closely in the future. GOD's creation and the golden mean.
07:10 PM - Apr 06, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
06 April, 07:30
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
More intelligent than any religion
Religions are poisons, frauds, and fraud vitiates everything from inception.
The design to life force energy, far more honest, having integrity than any religion.
There is no religion that has brought anyone together.

06 April, 07:33

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
You mean like this place. Part of the red shoe club.....

06 April, 07:35

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Yes division has always been the play book !!!!