Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
07 April, 11:38
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alleanna Gregor @Alleanna
07 April, 01:32
Under 2min - watch https://youtu.be/3Pe73M33K...
Elon Musk, Twitter, and the BIG LIE: MUST WATCH - YouTube

If you enjoy my work, please subscribe, like, share, and support it here in the DONATIONS tab, thank you!: https://bit.ly/NEWYORKNADIA•••••••••Musk at World ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 April, 09:43
In response Alleanna Gregor to his Publication
Let's see what he does about our Trampled On 1st Amendment Rights on Twitter with him on the Board and go from there IMHO..... The President of The United States was silenced so there is that.... We do have a Birth Rate issue in the world and the Jab does not look like it is going to help. Maybe what is called a Grey Hat at this point, but turning pale with this power move....

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 April, 10:19
Jeff Bezos owns them and I guess he is bad for free speech since he is a Billionaire 🤦‍♀️😂

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 April, 08:41
yeah could be bad for liberals that means they might actually hear the truth.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 April, 08:02
P A N I C..

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 April, 08:13
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
What's with the 🐸💀🐸, someone does not like US it seems....

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
06 April, 08:00
😂😂😂😂

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 April, 07:47
My question is how does Elon see/find these posts. This one doesn’t even mention him by name.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 April, 07:53
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
EMF. Maybe Elon has his own frequency of algorithms running.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
06 April, 08:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
No doubt that he follows Marc Andreeson. They are both Silicon Valley entrepreneurs.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 April, 07:44
😂😂😂

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
06 April, 07:38
panic

LeLe John @Grace1125
06 April, 07:31
live on a thord floor apt. hear meowing putside my door. Never heard it bedore. opened my door amd in walked this handsome fellow …VK you manifested it dor me with all the Kitty Vibes amd i couldnt be more grateful. ive been lonely amd depressed. i bawled like a baby. i still have to see as im sure he has a family in my building but at least for a bit i got a friend and fuzzy loving companion even of for a bit 💛