JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 April, 04:23
I just so happened to hear a song today that made my day.😍

The DJ introduced the song as follows:

"For anyone growing up in the 80's, I'm sure you will recognize this theme song...."

Please dont ask me why or how, since there are a lot of great theme songs from the 80's, but I immediately knew it was going to be the theme song from "The Greatest American Hero" entitled "Believe It or Not."

The song has special meaning to me. It was my blue-fronted Amazon parrot's favorite song ever! We actually changed the lyrics from "Believe it or not, it's just me" to " Believe it or not, it's Petey." He was my buddy for 43 years. πŸ˜‡

I wanted to share the premise of the show for those who might not be familiar with it. An ordinary guy encounters aliens who give him a red suit that gives him superpowers. They told him to use the suit as a means to fight crime and injustice in the world.

🧐CONTINUEDπŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 April, 04:37
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

"Ralph's uniform grants him the powers of flight, super strength, invulnerability, invisibility, precognition, telekinesis, X-ray vision, super speed, pyrokinesis, shrinking, psychometry ("holographic vision"), and even the ability to detect the supernatural."

In thinking about the show after all these years, I wonder if I should believe those capabilities exist in some form or another? Maybe? πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

There has been so much intentionally hidden and subverted.

I'd also like to note that just prior to hearing the song, I read a comment that touched my heart profoundly. I was told that when a loved one dies, it takes time for the heart to heal, but that they are not lost, not separated. As such, I believe Petey visited me to cheer me up.πŸ’ž

Link to description of the show:πŸ‘‡
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Link to song:πŸ‘‡
https://youtu.be/4syUBNyak...

In reflecting upon it, we're all superheroes in one form or another.πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 April, 04:44
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
thanks for some reason brought a smile to my face.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
You're most welcome.πŸ’—

I'm glad it brought a smile to your face. 😊

I think we can all use some extra smiles these days.πŸ˜‰

Sending blessings to you.
πŸ•ŠπŸ’—πŸ’«
05:00 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JoAnn Esq, click on at the bottom under it