Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
07 April, 12:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
..And I’m bawling. I always stop talk and offer what I can. There are real life Angel’s out there suffering. Thanks for posting this. every.One.Matters Don’t ignore God’s children, not ever 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 April, 05:39
so many here in chicago are veterans 😓
they feel the system failed them
and rightfully soul
i hope in the new era we can end homelessness 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 April, 10:47
This guy puts out amazing videos helping others. Its incredible to watch so many of those with “less” are truly filled with a “rich” heart and giving spirit!❤️

amy lilley @amylilley
06 April, 06:40
I’ll bet the Family farm there are thousands just like George out there😇God bless and keep George🙏🏻❤️🌟

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
06 April, 06:07
God Bless George! 🙏

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
06 April, 06:06
😢 So beautiful!-I needed 2C that act of kindness!
I went to the park today 2B in nature, while I was there, I fed my lil friends the squirrels!
Flora and Fauna...and now this...perfect combination!
Love always wins!😍
Thanks Doq!🤩

Terri ... @Terri
06 April, 04:28
I might not understand everything going on but I understand this... it caused a flood on my desk.. this and kids are what make my world go around I was able to do this myself 3 years ago but I have had to stay in my house since then because of health issues and the lockdowns ...but God help me I will get out of here and back to my happier days of helping people because in my eyes they are much stronger people than me so if I help one on the road to achieving then the rest will happen from there thank you so much for sharing this...sending luv vibes out to whoever needs it from Canada

Lily B.... @LilyB
06 April, 04:38
In response Terri ... to his Publication
Hey Terri in Canada! I feel your vibes and am grateful for them. I'm love these kinds of videos/stories. They're good for my soul and reinforce my hope for humanity and better times to come. Have a bless week!💞

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 April, 04:19
So unbelievably beautiful to see. Let's be good and caring to each other...Inspiring!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 April, 04:14
Inspirational.!!!

Par Nelli @Parnelli
06 April, 04:14
😥❤

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 04:13
Geez Nana would love to just do this all day every day!

God gives me extra and I give to others but it is never enough to help all the ones I want to help, what if we could just help everyone?
I cant wait!
Joy Water Leaks!
I know it is coming!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 April, 11:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Soon we will be able to share God’s blessings.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
06 April, 04:12
George 🥺❤