Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 April, 04:06
George

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
I might not understand everything going on but I understand this... it caused a flood on my desk.. this and kids are what make my world go around I was able to do this myself 3 years ago but I have had to stay in my house since then because of health issues and the lockdowns ...but God help me I will get out of here and back to my happier days of helping people because in my eyes they are much stronger people than me so if I help one on the road to achieving then the rest will happen from there thank you so much for sharing this...sending luv vibes out to whoever needs it from Canada
04:28 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terri in this post can reply
Lily B.... @LilyB
06 April, 04:38
In response Terri ... to his Publication
Hey Terri in Canada! I feel your vibes and am grateful for them. I'm love these kinds of videos/stories. They're good for my soul and reinforce my hope for humanity and better times to come. Have a bless week!💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
06 April, 04:55
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
you are very welcome luv... I pray God continues to bring us ALL to the realization that once you help someone else its really helping us more as individuals ..its such a great feeling... funny story as I brought bags of stuff to a few people one asked what I wanted in return..I said I always need a good hug...so I got my hug and at the same time another came up behind me and hugged me from behind..I replied ...I feel like a human sandwich and the whole place laughed ..the light came on after I said it...was a real fun day for me...one of those moments where you open mouth and insert foot lol...have an awesome fun day Lily ...you are loved