Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
07 April, 12:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
06 April, 09:04
Beautiful!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 April, 08:10

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 April, 06:32
😭❤️

06 April, 06:23
‘sunshine’ was the middle name of one of the scottsdale plane crash victims.

2 photos - “sunshine”

06 April, 06:10
Need to relearn this song, possibly. used to play it in nursing homes. the elders knew absolutely every word of the entire song. it’s a very sad song though. i suppose everything can be looked at in different ways.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 05:31
This is so weird, it is like you been on my tictok or we got all the same frens on there.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
06 April, 05:23

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
06 April, 04:56
that is the sweetest thing

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 April, 04:52
Awwww

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
06 April, 04:47
😢 made me cry

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
06 April, 04:41
Oh my gosh, that brought good tears! Soul frens come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. It’s a mutual vibe connection. ❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
06 April, 04:41
I this song to my granddaughters.❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 April, 04:39
That is so cute! They really love each other.

NEO ONE @Neo
06 April, 04:35
That's really cute. Thanks for posting.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
06 April, 04:34
Love is the Keystone. ❤️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 April, 04:32
"Dogs and Cats living together...." came to mind, Wow a lot going in this 1:25 of Movie History now that I am "Awake" and non of it is good specially now knowing the players in the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Ghostbusters Orig Movie scene-Old Testament type stuff...dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria! - YouTube

Expect a disaster a of Biblical proportion. Dogs & cats living together...mass hysteria! The scuttlebutt is this scene was adlibbed by all but the Mayor & '...

06 April, 04:34
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
1:25 < - > 521

06 April, 04:38
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
06 April, 04:28
😢Instantly made me Really Miss My Dog. Had to put him down because of unstoppable cancer tumor growth. Caused By Vaccine as told by Vet. 1 yr ago in Feb I Lost My Best Friend and it still really hurts.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 April, 04:42
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
That pain I know! You will find another baby who need you.

debbie french @animalsgalore
06 April, 04:26
That is so precious.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
06 April, 04:15
Love this. 🥰

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 April, 04:08
Ghostbusters

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
06 April, 04:06
❣️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 April, 04:05
Aw Thats So Sweet! Love It! Cool Share!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 April, 04:04
Q359

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 April, 04:01
so i have to get Abby a kitten now. Seems fair enough. Thank you VK

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 April, 04:01
Lots of cats and doGs today. I like it.