Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
06 April, 09:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
When you realize EM just became the majority shareholder at Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 April, 06:14
😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 April, 05:17

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 April, 04:36
Do it! Buy Facebook and get rid of pedos and censorship, and get rid of Fuckerberg!

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
06 April, 04:30

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 April, 04:38
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
it is already claimed by election fraud all assest will be siezed after all it was not thief it was Treason.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 April, 03:50
"Willie" is the term that little girl said while talking about her handler people having sex with the little kids that VK posted a few days ago. She said they didn't use their "willies" but a Strap-On so it would hurt them more.
Don't want to lower the vibes here with that comment but there's an Elon/VK correlation happening.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
06 April, 03:42
😂😆🤣🤣🙏

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
06 April, 03:42
this whole process goves me the willys

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
06 April, 03:40
Me too, that's why I shut down facsist book.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
Me too, that's why I shut down facsist book.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
do that 92 thingy again Elon 🙌

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 April, 03:30
Me too, never used it!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 April, 03:29
lol...."the willies" is an old school term too.....

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 April, 03:28

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 April, 03:45
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
FB = Bad