DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 April, 09:00
My Current Thinking (based on my readings of the tea leaves)
1. ‘They’ want to kill us anyway they can. Vaccines, war, food additives, whatever…
2. Our governments don’t work for us.
3. The MSM lies and is simply the propaganda arm of ’them’.
4. COVID was/is part of the genocide program.
5. ’They’ want us controlled - freedom is a fallacy. (Name one thing you can do for which there are no applicable rules or regulations or government approval required).
6. All social media platforms (attempt to) control the narrative. We risk severe consequences for having an ‘alternative’ view to the official narrative.
7. We need the truth about the Biden’s connections with Ukraine.
8. The weather can be (and is being) manipulated.
9. Brandon is a puppet.... Words of Stroppy. A great Patriot never once asked his viewers for a dime. He's an Aussie Patriot on Rumble same name. Love bis content and delivery! God Bless🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
Add to the list in CA they just declared anyone deciding
to NOT get Vaxxed has a Mental Illness.

Additionally, they just expanded Assisted Suicide for the
Mentally Ill...

Another form of Genocide.
09:07 AM - Apr 06, 2022
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 April, 01:03
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
God bless and protect the people of California from the evil that seeks to destroy them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
06 April, 01:01
I am in California and frankly dear government I don’t give a damn!!!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
06 April, 11:58
Enough is enough 🤬

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
06 April, 11:10
Will you guys please send me postcards when I’m in the gulag?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 April, 11:08
Oregon also and I believe it's the entire West Coast.
And then people like me move here to get "healthy" and eat organic food and clean air and water in Pacific NW..... then we find out they put human bio-sludge on the crops.

This is why I pray over everything in these biblical times.

arba happihr @arba
06 April, 11:06
California's government officials are delusional whackos.
They have been trying to burn up California for almost 50 years or more. Draining and selling off the public's water. criminals!
Remember when George jr wanted to cut down the redwood forest?
Yep warped!

arba happihr @arba
06 April, 11:06
California's government officials are delusional whackos.
They have been trying to burn up California for almost 50 years or more. Draining and selling off the public's water. criminals!
Remember when George jr wanted to cut down the redwood forest?
Yep warped!

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
06 April, 11:05
horific news re: vax.
who is they in california? corrupt Sacramento? i live in orange county and frequently up and down this state. there are tons of counties and towns this isnt happening in. sacramento, sf, l.a. palm springs.. same old thing, same old crazy but even in these places there are tons of patriots. CA is corrupt but so so many Patriots here!! :) I believe we will all continue to find ways around this and out of this!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 April, 01:08
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
Californians will free their state from those who have oppressed, abused and exploited such an amazing place.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 April, 10:59
Okay I'm of the belief that California is our Ukraine and our "Putin" needs to step up...Go in and destroy all of the "Biolabs, Dumbs, DS offices" and oust all of the corrupt politicians and free the people and allow them to govern themselves....Power back to We the People! Period!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 April, 10:50
they do this in canada ,

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 10:41

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 April, 10:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 April, 07:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏 God bless and protect this brave Army Captain

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 April, 10:38
Do you have your source for this info?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 10:42
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 April, 10:37
Clearly California people are the crazy ones. I lost a friend of 30 yrs over the 2016 elections results.