Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 April, 09:44
I've been down some the last several days. I needed to ground myself in God. I needed to pray private prayers against this evil and for the Children of God.
During Trumps last Rally this overwhelming feeling of sadness come over me. I can't shake it.
In my life I am happy ...at peace and content but yet this sadness is inside of me.
I was trying to get to the root of this sorrow.
What is the Source ???

I believe it is the general public that is waking up. Those of us who are Q'd up ... we have known. Others are just finding out the truth.
I believe all of us are going through a period of acceptance. Acceptance that these things did happen to us ..All of Us
The deceit that happened to us is unbelievable ..but yet we must believe it.
It is truth... We have to accept and even harder ...We have to forgive.

👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
05 April, 11:06
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I have to share in hope someone else's perspective will change. I talk to over 50 people a day on the phone being a secretary for a company. One of my goals is to alway be cheerful and pleasant. I don't know what kind of day the other person on the phone is having but if I can brighten their day then ive done my job. Each of us are at different stages of this game. Some of us have been awake for a while and have had tome to release ourselves from the shock. It's going to take us all to lift our neighbors up. Be that light that shines so bright when people are having a bad day. Do you see God in your actions, your thoughts, is prayer in your daily walk. We are the change we have to believe in. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
05 April, 11:30
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
During my "awakening" the past 6 or 7 yrs. I had many people attack me when I tried to spread the truth. People I had been friends with for many, many yrs. told me I was a nut case, had flesh eating parasites attacking my brain, called me a liar, blocked me, unfriended me, etc. I stood my ground and continued to be nice to them no matter what. They posted something nice going on in their lives and I always responded with kindness. Now, I believe they too are waking up, not coming out and directing saying it. But all of a sudden they in turn are being nice to me in posts. It was hard but I took the higher ground and never attacked back. I showed what our saviour would have wanted me to.

Pissed Off Patriot @Pissedoffpatriot0179
I've been there many times. God has kept me going more times than I can count. I've always said he woke me up sooner because he knew I could handle the storm. My rock might be someone elses pebble. But it only takes a mustards seed of faith to make the change in someone. God chooses those in the right places at the right times. What you fight today might be your rock you stand on tomorrow. Hold the line for truth and you can never go wrong.
11:47 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pissedoffpatriot0179 in this post can reply
Rod Trump @Rodtrump
06 April, 09:50
we win !!!!!!

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
06 April, 08:15
i love that. your words connected with me so much. i have a sutuation in my family where family member wants so bad for me (mom) to come into agreement and acceptance w lifestyle. (it would certainly help our relationship) but i KNOW that i must stand my ground for what is right for righteousness sake. i continue to pray and have faith for God to move in my childs life. Just really inspired by what you said and confirmed in my spirit that i must fight the good fight of faith and not give in

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
06 April, 07:57
Wisdom 👇

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 April, 08:09
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Thank you. Just an old soul who learned a lot in life at an early age.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 April, 07:45
May God continue to watch over and protect you and guide you.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
06 April, 01:40
I have 1 daughter who walks this path with me from the start. My other daghter and father worry about my sanity. I haven't even told them the worst parts about the children. When I told daughter about the transgenders, she called my other daughter to check on me becase I was talking crazy LOL. I told my dad Biden wasn't the real guy, not even in the whitehouse. Told my parents not to get the vaccine, they did. My mother got sick, and like so many others received the death protocol, vent, and redesivir. She passed, I knew she wouldn't make it out alive. I live far away from them. I will feel no vindication when truth comes out. Only sadness awakening is panful.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 April, 07:01
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
your mom …

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 April, 07:43
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
I am so very sorry about your mom. It is truly heartbreaking when people, especially loved ones, won't listen when you are just trying to protect them. Hang in there and be strong.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
05 April, 11:49
💞