AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 April, 08:14
; )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
True. Elon has to play nicey-nice for the Patriots and, truly, loyalists of humanity (only way to put it), now. Elon was distracted for too many years because he got pulled into "the lifestyles of the rich and famous." And, evil people started to encroach on him.

He was surrounded by evil, debauched people: he got fat, he lost his hair, his skin looked terrible. His cars started to look fat and sort of "constipated," too. His SUV looked like a weird Ice-SUV one would see on the glaciers of Antarctica. Ok, ok, not a fan of his cars...I hate the look of Teslas, but, I am a weirdo.

I do not feel that he is worthy, but, because he has children, he will do the Right Thing. He's compromised in the only way most people were compromised for millennia: do not forfeit the lives of your children for your ego.
10:31 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sarcasmfan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ocean light, click on at the bottom under it