Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
06 April, 12:07
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿DWAC.

Digital World ACQUISITION Corporation.

Something else is going to happen entirely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
05 April, 10:31
True. Elon has to play nicey-nice for the Patriots and, truly, loyalists of humanity (only way to put it), now. Elon was distracted for too many years because he got pulled into "the lifestyles of the rich and famous." And, evil people started to encroach on him.

He was surrounded by evil, debauched people: he got fat, he lost his hair, his skin looked terrible. His cars started to look fat and sort of "constipated," too. His SUV looked like a weird Ice-SUV one would see on the glaciers of Antarctica. Ok, ok, not a fan of his cars...I hate the look of Teslas, but, I am a weirdo.

I do not feel that he is worthy, but, because he has children, he will do the Right Thing. He's compromised in the only way most people were compromised for millennia: do not forfeit the lives of your children for your ego.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
05 April, 09:17
drip drip drip open the flood gates
kek

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 April, 10:09
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
🙏

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
05 April, 09:12
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯+