Kyra Drg @Kyra
05 April, 09:15
⚡️🎞 Elon Musk has been a very confusing character for all of us, it's really hard to tell where he stands. Now that he's joined Twitter, we all want him to do something about the shameless censorship there. Time will tell what he will do about it, if anything.

But I have a crucial message for Elon and I need your help to get it to him. 👇🏽👇🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
05 April, 09:16
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
👉🏽 The real litmus test of his position as a person will be whether he does anything to prevent PC sharing on his platform. Twitter isn't just a liberal mouthpiece or a bunch of power-hungry weasels, they are downright evil.

We've all experienced how quickly they censor our content and shut us down completely. It's like they're constantly watching us or have efficient algorithms monitoring our accounts. But either way, accounts that post CPs were far from their priority to delete.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
05 April, 09:17
There are actual child predator hunting groups that search for these accounts, document them, and report them to the police and Twitter. I can't imagine the horror of this work. Last year, my friend interviewed one of these hunters on her channel to teach people the proper way to report this vile crap when you encounter it. I started sharing that interview and helping to report this on my own account.

Kyra Drg @Kyra
05 April, 09:17
Once I did that, these monsters who post horrible child abuse started TAGGING me in their posts with pictures and videos of raped and tortured children. Right there on Twitter. It screwed me up psychologically. But those poor kids! They were having a field day because they knew they were protected on Twitter. They were laughing at us. After asking hundreds of people to report these accounts en masse, they were still there days later, and sometimes never deleted at all.

Kyra Drg @Kyra
05 April, 09:18
Have you ever wondered why/how it's so easy for them to mass delete pro-Trump accounts, or those of us asking questions or posting pictures of a cartoon frog, but somehow CP is out of their control?

Ever wonder why, when you report a tweet, there isn't even an option for child endangerment? But there is for someone who is mean to a "protected class" that includes race, religion, gender, orientation and disability, but NOT children.

Kyra Drg @Kyra
Children should be our first protected category!

If Elon is a good person and not a monster, THIS should be his first order of business. If he doesn't have the power to change things, he should at LEAST use his position to call them out.

Let's hold him accountable on this. ⚖️

thekateawakening
https://t.me/Long_metrage
09:19 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kyra in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kyra Drg, click on at the bottom under it