Kyra Drg @Kyra
⚡️🎞 Elon Musk has been a very confusing character for all of us, it's really hard to tell where he stands. Now that he's joined Twitter, we all want him to do something about the shameless censorship there. Time will tell what he will do about it, if anything.

But I have a crucial message for Elon and I need your help to get it to him. 👇🏽👇🏽
09:15 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kyra in this post can reply
Kyra Drg @Kyra
05 April, 09:16
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
👉🏽 The real litmus test of his position as a person will be whether he does anything to prevent PC sharing on his platform. Twitter isn't just a liberal mouthpiece or a bunch of power-hungry weasels, they are downright evil.

We've all experienced how quickly they censor our content and shut us down completely. It's like they're constantly watching us or have efficient algorithms monitoring our accounts. But either way, accounts that post CPs were far from their priority to delete.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
05 April, 09:17
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
There are actual child predator hunting groups that search for these accounts, document them, and report them to the police and Twitter. I can't imagine the horror of this work. Last year, my friend interviewed one of these hunters on her channel to teach people the proper way to report this vile crap when you encounter it. I started sharing that interview and helping to report this on my own account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396