Kim Runner @kimrunner
Earlier today, I had something very specific flash in my mind... then a few hours later that exact thing happened.

Are we manifesting things faster or is our intuition seeing things before they happen? Thoughts?
06:47 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
06 April, 06:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The other day I had a discussion with my husband about how I wanted to start a little nursery propagating succulent plants, then I thought to myself "I'm going to need some seedling pots to get started"....the following day my daughter went on a neighbourhood walk along the lakeside and rang me saying she had found a large discarded stack of seedling pots and did I want them?!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
suZy Connolly @suZq14
06 April, 05:30
think i glitched 3 times there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
suZy Connolly @suZq14
06 April, 05:16
last friday my mum had been asking me about a girl i used to work with, lost touch with her about 14 years ago, and i mentioned how much we got on and how i missed her, i bumped into her the very next day, she had been living in the next town for the last 2 years and i never once bumped into her till saturday past 🙏

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
06 April, 04:54
exact thing happened to me last week, twice. wondered the exact same thing:)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 April, 04:53
Both!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 April, 02:31
usually about 24-48hrs later. :)

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 April, 12:29
Timeline Mechanics ? Timeline correction ? It´s my best guess. And it will be more and more of it.

Only followers of this user (RocoStvz1) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 November, 09:54
In response Roco Stvz to her Publication
I'm seeing this post all these months later. A message I was supposed to receive tonight. Thank you, it brings great peace and a bit of understanding.🙏❤️

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
05 April, 11:08
All our suppressed gifts are coming online bit by bit.

Think the good thoughts.

Kim Hall @Khall84
05 April, 11:05
yes super fast!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
05 April, 10:59
manifestation… anothother hidden truth…. the magic within us all 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🥰

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 April, 10:40
I have noticed this as well. Perhaps this is what VK meant by "well just know" ??? Spooks me NGL.

10/10 though, would recommend

Only followers of this user (Bill) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Bill) can see their posts

TBo ogg donated @tbog
05 April, 10:16
That's been happening a lot to me and those around me.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 April, 10:24
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Collective Vibes!

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
05 April, 10:10
the opposite is essentially happening for me and while I find a lot of.synchronicity and the same numbers everywhere, I am being tested on the daily and manifesting the opposite of what I want. it is wearing me down and I wonder where the no turning back point is where my light dims to the point of being unseen. itll never be snuffed, by how long can the body live with a light so dim

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
05 April, 09:51
😳 Girl.. literally..
I was watching a movie and
typing out a message earlier and the movie said the same thing I typed at the same time..
our son came up to us and started talking about whales in this book the other day..and I was looking at Whales online 🐋.. the numbers.. 1234..5555...1111..I dont know.. the syncs are getting to intense to deny ✨🤷‍♀️something is up! ☺

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 April, 10:03
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
Numbers 777, 888 and 222 all over lately.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 April, 10:06
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
I getting that a lot too whilst listening to something whilst typing out a message

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 April, 09:41
I took this entire weekend to step back and regroup. I felt like I was watching myself live my life, it was going too fast. I started a business Jan 31st and I'm like when did I do all of this😳

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
05 April, 09:34
Both!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 April, 09:33
i have found myself walking over a lot of land in northern New England and i swear i am picking up on local history. images flash through my head like i have seen it in action. i sensed a working waterfront destroyed by fire at the turn of the last century was arson and read later it was suspected arson. i am sensing so many places that once thrived and now deliberately squelched. places i have been before seem to know i am awake and beg me to notice.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 April, 09:27
I've had times where I think about needing to talk to someone, and while doing dishes, I see them out the window walking down my street.

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
05 April, 08:50
Glad I’m not the only one! Even more strange, lately, I’ve been having “flashbacks” of dreams that I’ve had throughout my life. These occur while I’m wide awake and they seem to be in a very specific order. Great days ahead ❤️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 April, 08:42
Short answer is yes.

Some of mine have taken years to materialize, but they did.

Visualization is a powerful tool…all brain operated.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 April, 08:32

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
05 April, 08:31
While on a day trip with sister and her husband, we stopped for lunch at an interesting place. As we wondered about its history, I heard "part of the underground railroad." My sister asked the waitress who brought some literature about the history of it. Sure enough, part of underground railroad at one time...https://thedriftwoodgroup....

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 April, 08:29
I have a 6-10 second window at times where I picture something and it happens. For example I was driving and I thought I saw flashing red lights... 6 seconds later a firetruck came from the opposite direction.
Happens all the time for me. Also I am having deja vu almost daily.
On Anonup there has been many collective consciousness vibes and many of us are answering each other in comments while someone comments on the posters post spontaneously.
Example :https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 April, 08:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
LOVE this! :)

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
06 April, 12:25
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Just had a Dejavu experience with my best friend earlier, we had a conversation, I swore we had a few months ago.. :)

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 April, 08:17
I THINK, THAT ALL OUR "MANIFESTATIONZ" ARE ALREADY IN LATENT FORM "PRECREATED"... JUST LIKE FROZEN MEAN.
WE LIVE IN 3D...
GOD IS IN AT LAST FROM 12D
BEST DEFINITION OF GOD I EVER HEARD IS:
👇👇👇
GOD (SOURCE) IS SUM OF ALL CONCIOUSNESS AND INTELECTUAL POTENTIONAL IN WHOLE UNIVERSE.
GOD HAS MANY HELPERS. WE COULD CALED THEM "BUILDERZ RACE",

"ANCIENT GODS", "MASTERRACE"...
HUMANITY WAS CREATED ON LYRA.

ZILIONZ YEARZ AGO. LOCAL "BRANCH" CALLED EA RTH WAS (OBVIOUSLY) CREATED BY DEITY CALLED EA😂😂😂

EA IS KNOWN BY MANY "LABELZ", BUT MOST COMMON IS ENKI. HE IS HERMES IN GREECE ERA, METATRON IN HEBREW ERA...

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
05 April, 08:16
Woo. Same thing happened to me this morning. I drank a yuge cup of covefe and pictured myself pooping. Then all of a sudden bam! 😂🤣😭

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
05 April, 08:16
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Sorry Kims. I’m drinkin’

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
05 April, 08:13
Yes maam Kimmy!
same happening to me and i acknowledge this is happening which is a fantastic thing.

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
05 April, 08:11
I don't know, but I noticed a couple days ago my intuition seems to be coming back. It has been gone for a while but I had health issues and thought that was why. Now you make me wonder.