Only people mentioned by theminotaur in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
05 April, 03:03
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
So many lies. So many lives lost needlessly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
05 April, 02:12
First hand knowledge-That stuff kills. Causes your organs to swell, kidneys begin to fail, your body becomes bloated with fluid. Internal bleeding. This is what they give you prior to the vent, where they initiate the killshot. There's a reason they limit people from visiting after hours. My wife died 6 hours after I left. 1 hour after being ventilated. She was recovering on a Bipap before that. They knew I was on to them, so they took the chance while they had it. I contacted the local media the day after she died. They in turn contacted the state police, where I was called and threatened with jail time for harassment if I did not stop with lawsuits. But I didn't back down. Every chance I get to put these monsters on blast, I take it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Michaels @Smics54
05 April, 02:09
They killed a lot of people with that shit.

Other Half @Otherhalf
05 April, 02:14
In response Steve Michaels to his Publication
They needed dead people to push their pandemic storyline. Coronavirus wasn't deadly enough, so they found a way to get hospitals to murder patients and attribute them to Covid.

Remdesivir and ventilators were the real pandemic.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
05 April, 02:06
except to kill them i heard very bad things about this treatment