Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
06 February, 12:34
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Just playing the devils advocate here... Our teeth in America arw much better than those in the UK, and floride maybe the main difference? Also, if the UK isn't getting floride like us,shouldn't they be a level or two above the average American in spiritual connectiviness? inteligence? Not trying to argue, just looking for answers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. Tys @Tys
01 February, 09:10
Fluoride affects the brain and makes people more passive. It's actually problematic for bones, because it makes them brittle and more prone to breakage. It also causes brown spots on teeth known as mottling. To put it in drinking water is a deep state ploy to medicate the masses with a neurotoxin. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randomly Revenge @randomly2020
01 February, 07:15
Obvious question for health authorities: If fluoride in the water supply is supposed to be for good teeth, then why are fluoride supplements not prescribed to treat osteoporosis?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 February, 07:02
I use a distiller for my drinking water. We don't have fluoride in the water where I live so far as I know but we do have chlorine & I don't like that either

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
01 February, 06:57
It also calcifies the pineal - the third eye

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 February, 06:00
We have a well thank GOD!