Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Working on some upgrades to WeGo and AnonUp. You may get some errors but rest assured we are working on it.
05:54 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
02 February, 07:52
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Can we get a copy feature for photos and videos?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon 2386 @jon2386
02 February, 09:54
can we get an option to stop seeing reposts ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
02 February, 06:49
☺️You are a good man, Charlie Brown.

Penny Nicholls @6sense
02 February, 03:23
Cool Thanks! I've been trying all week!

Pink Totter @Totter
02 February, 01:44
Thank You, Love it here!

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
02 February, 01:48
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
❤️Stable genius. We love you. Did notice WEGO was a little slow. Can't seem to get past the login page last couple of times I tried on WEGO. Am going in through the back door. I don't know how you do it, but I bless my lucky stars you do.

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
02 February, 01:43
No worries. This is the best place on earth! Do what you need to do. Didn't panic today when it went down for a while. Figured it would be up in an hour or so and it was.

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
02 February, 01:41
appreciate it! This is the best site so far!!

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
01 February, 11:24
We appreciate you, Kobayashi! ❤️🙏

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
01 February, 11:03
Thank you!

April Kratzer @karma_74
01 February, 10:54
Thank you for all your hard work keeping this great platform going. You are awesome

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
01 February, 10:47
Thank You! Thank You! 😎

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

JCis Qing @JCisQing1776
01 February, 10:35
very cool--thank you! i guess that explains the lag when i type?

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
01 February, 10:34
Thank you you are doing a great job !! 🦋😊👏🏼🤗🦋🌈🕊

01 February, 10:34

01 February, 10:33

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
01 February, 10:30
💞THANK YOU!

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
01 February, 10:23
can you have a popup by the @name on the shout outs?

Sandy Freedom @SandFreedom
01 February, 10:22
Thank you!!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 February, 10:14
thankQ

Victoria Zink @VZink61
01 February, 10:14
So very thankful for all that you have done and continue to do for us all! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!

Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
01 February, 10:11
ok, I guess it is time to create a wego account....

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
01 February, 10:09
💚💚💚💚💚

Only followers of this user (ninanon) can see their posts

Ann Holden @Amandpms
01 February, 10:05
Thank you for all that you do!
I appreciate you more than I could ever say.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
01 February, 10:08
💚Muh thanks, brother... Im greatful for all your doing for us... Ill never forget it.💚

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
01 February, 09:59
Thank you so much

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 February, 09:57
Thanks, Koba! We know how hard you are working and it doesn't go unnoticed. We appreciate all you do!

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
01 February, 09:36
my wish every day is to have spelling/auto correct on this platdorm. thanks

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
01 February, 08:39
I appreciate all you do!