Doq Holliday @doqholliday
OK people controlling the stuff:

I’m ready for the fake Biden to go byebye and I’m ready for DJT to be back so we can start rebuilding the shit out of our Country with God and Jesus by our side.

Flip the switch thing ASAP guys!
11:26 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kathy Wood @MTKat
22 April, 07:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes... please fast forward out of this time line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
22 April, 07:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
22 April, 07:13
amen i cant take much more

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 April, 06:52
What does Pops Chrystal Ball Say Doq? 😂

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

American Patriot @Onthelake21
05 April, 01:53
Amen to that ... 🇺🇸👊🇺🇲🙏🇺🇸

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
05 April, 10:49
We are all tired,angry and ready!

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 April, 10:41
Yes a lovely thought.
It will happen when WE ALL STAND UP AND DEMAND IT.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 April, 10:00
Im SO ready! So inspired! I’ve talked about so much that is needed! ONE: We have so much skill and talent just sitting in nursing homes that need to have the floodgates opened! We have skill and talent in many little places that need to be not just practicing their skills in a shack, but teaching the next generation. SO, SO much…. AND, so much psychological healing needs to be poured out. Im chomping at the bit. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 April, 09:42
When Trump returns a storm will begin.. hopefully it will be short - as the final "resistance" is brought to justice..

CharRose @CharRose
05 April, 09:41
Flip it!!!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 April, 09:03
AMEIN 🙏. The only way we survive. IT IS TIME!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
05 April, 09:02

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 April, 09:00
🙏🕊️🙏

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
05 April, 08:59
I second this request. Please and thank you 🙏🏼❤️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 April, 08:48
Yes please!!

memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 08:41
Its poll thing, enveloped locally,nationally and internationally I get the feel(...)

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 April, 08:07
Amen to that Doq!!!!👍🙏

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
05 April, 07:20
Do it Q 🙏

barry burgess - Z @BarryB
05 April, 07:06
Are we still waiting on the sleeping flock? Sadly there are still plenty of dipshits in masks here in Ct..

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
05 April, 12:42
In response barry burgess - Z to his Publication
mask wearing fanatics are about 95 percent extinguished here in michigan. thank God!!!!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 April, 03:18

Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
05 April, 02:52
I hear your impatience Doc! Bo Polny is an analyst of time and his work is exceptionally accurate. Listen carefully to what he says.
God only needs 1 day:
The earth will rumble (as in earthquakes) and evil will crumble ... Isaiah 61
Next 60-Days 'MIND BLOWING' Events Coming.
Bo Polny 4/1/2022 Presentation
https://youtu.be/JZp5Z8cGP...

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Selah 321 @Selah
05 April, 12:52
Beyond ready...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 12:40
I am so so so ready

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 April, 12:39

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 April, 12:36
mist movies r 2.5 hours long
this one is taking 2.5-3 years long

Jen LAYLA @JambiSaturn
05 April, 12:27
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 so ready!!! @doqholliday

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
05 April, 12:16
my thoughts exactly! flip that, you know...that thing!

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
05 April, 12:14
no joke. just do it. come what may, ready or not. nomatter what i know Im walking with Jesus. It wont hurt more than all the hurt of all my life. lets just do it already