Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 April, 09:54
Dept of Defense decode

=

Im The Bible Code / Hidden Dragon 🐲/ The Golden Age / I Am Not Fake / I Am A Killing Machine / Beez Trap / Harvest / Feeling Like An Alien / Level Up / Angel Gabriel
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
93-39
558-855
TS 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
04 April, 12:08
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💧252

“Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.”

As a Hurricane Harvey victim, I learned first hand that the money doesn’t actually get to the people that need it.

#BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
I remember my grandfather saying how the United Way was a bunch of crooks. His first wife was suffering (and eventually died) of polo in the 50s. He said they refused to lift a finger for his family and he had 2 small children. He died hating them.
10:17 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Glinda2020 in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
05 April, 12:13
In response Glinda 2020 to his Publication
Horrible!

They stole blood from my 2 year old niece with brain cancer. Blood drive I put together, my friend's blood! they stole the blood and sold it, and lied to my face it was going to her hospital. SOLD blood I raised in donations for her!!

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
05 April, 10:14
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
05 April, 05:32
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
OMG! I’m so sorry!