Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
04 April, 06:24
Guys I could use some healing prayers right now. I was rushed to the hospital for the 2nd time in a week. Kidney stones. Whelp because I refused to get swabbed and have absolutely no symptoms of the rona. They are treating me like I have the plage. Almost full hazmat suits. 🤣 Bonus I got a private room. They're not getting off that easy tho. I am on a mission to ask each one of them if they honor their hypocratic oath to do no harm. When they say yes I inform them about the EO on the swabs and that it causes cancer. Not to mention they are getting a full history lesson on the spanish flu. Also informing them about Nuremberg trials. As much pain as I'm in I might as well enjoy myself. 😂 I'm so over these self righteous people who think they know it all and think I should obey them. Not today satan. Not today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
May The Creator heal you and give you strength.
10:11 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dawn95 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TalYah 2022, click on at the bottom under it