Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
Guys I could use some healing prayers right now. I was rushed to the hospital for the 2nd time in a week. Kidney stones. Whelp because I refused to get swabbed and have absolutely no symptoms of the rona. They are treating me like I have the plage. Almost full hazmat suits. 🤣 Bonus I got a private room. They're not getting off that easy tho. I am on a mission to ask each one of them if they honor their hypocratic oath to do no harm. When they say yes I inform them about the EO on the swabs and that it causes cancer. Not to mention they are getting a full history lesson on the spanish flu. Also informing them about Nuremberg trials. As much pain as I'm in I might as well enjoy myself. 😂 I'm so over these self righteous people who think they know it all and think I should obey them. Not today satan. Not today
06:24 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 April, 12:35
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Well done, keep going !! Sending a lot of love and prayers. We are with you. Get well. 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
05 April, 12:06
Praying for You🙏🙏🙏 Get Well Very Soon✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 April, 10:49
Praying for you. I used to get 7-12 Kidney Stones a year. I changed my diet and started taking Stone Breaker.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
05 April, 10:36
Prayers for your healing

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
05 April, 09:06
You are AMAZING!!! I hope you feel better soon!!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 12:38
🙏🙏🙏

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 April, 12:20
🙏🏻 I know how painful they are!! I had some so big, I had to have surgery to break them up!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
05 April, 12:07
You go girl! And feel better!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 April, 12:01
Praying for you Sister. ❤️🙏🏻

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 11:56
🙏✌️💪GIVE UM HELL
And get well!!!!!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
04 April, 10:35
May our holy Father in Heaven send his angels of protection around you and protect you. Praying for you!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
04 April, 10:31
Prayers for quick recovery & you go girl. ❤️🇺🇸🙏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 April, 10:25
Enjoy...........

The private room.
Praying you get better soon.

p.s. - Pro tip - Tell them you won't sue for the test swabs and fake rona as long as the kidney stones are taken care of properly ;0)

Share this story with those who stay to listen......
https://greatreject.org/la...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 April, 10:25
Enjoy...........

The private room.
Praying you get better soon.

p.s. - Pro tip - Tell them you won't sue for the test swabs and fake rona as long as the kidney stones are taken care of properly ;0)

Share this story with those who stay to listen......
https://greatreject.org/la...

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
04 April, 10:12
In Sask., Canada while a elderly person was sleeping the nurse came into the room when she thought no one was watching and began to administer something she wasn't supposed to. Spouse watched her then caught her. They are taking it higher to have her fired.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
04 April, 10:11
May The Creator heal you and give you strength.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 April, 10:08
You go, girl! Love the way you are standing up to them. Prayers for healing and full recovery! 🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 10:07
Prayers for your pain to be healed quickly hun. Give em hell.
That is right when you are in the hospital ya really have to just say no you are working for me.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
04 April, 09:57
Prayers up Patriot! You got this, stay strong, fren! WWG1WGA 🙏❤️🤍💙

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
04 April, 09:45
God bless you and guide you on the path.

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
04 April, 09:44
🙏✝️🙏

R. Greg Boatright @TheHubby
04 April, 09:19
🎯🎯🎯😘Hey Jeanie...it's Kelli Ann....much LOVE to you....stay SAFE....keep us updated😘😘😘😘

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
04 April, 09:22
In response R. Greg Boatright to his Publication
😘😘 I will sweetie. love you back.😘😘😘

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
04 April, 09:20
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
yes thank you they told me that..

Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
04 April, 09:11
Stay strong and feel better soon. I pray they don't swab you if you have to go under. Once you are done with the stones, drink "Palo Azul" it is bark that comes from a blue tree in Mexico. I boil a few pieces of the bark and then lower the heat to simmer for an hour or two adding water to replace whatever evaporates and then drink it liek tea. I dont add sugar or honey as I like the earthy taste all by itself.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 April, 09:11
WELL DONE Warrior! Prayers for quick healing.🙏😇

Darlene Sully @JDSully
04 April, 09:03
Well done, good on you for standing your ground. I do wish you well, it is never good when we become ill. God bless you🙏

Jeannine Pavlik @StewardessesJean
04 April, 08:55
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
04 April, 08:50
I have heard this tea helps to break up kidney stones. I will keep you in my prayers.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
04 April, 08:48
Jean, I have seen you on these platforms for years now. I read your posts all the time. Keep giving the hospital staff an ear full every chance you get. Please feel better soon. I’m sure JFK JR. sends his well wishes too!!! Love you Patriot.