Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
04 April, 09:12
Do you want an edit button?

yse

on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 April, 09:49
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Just in case…posting here too. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Can someone on AU send this to Elon on Twitter.
09:59 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
06 April, 05:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i dont think we need to as that will probably happen but done anyway

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
05 April, 10:01
Done

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
05 April, 10:03
In response Patti Jo_7 to her Publication

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 April, 05:53
In response Patti Jo_7 to her Publication
Wow! My old account was silverkulwant. I, too, would love to see Trump's account back up, and all the patriots' account that were suspended.
Thanks for sending! Blessings to you!

Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
05 April, 09:16
Mine too. After more than a year (or 2..) I still haven't deleted the post about HCQ.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 April, 03:29
moii aussi 😁idem 🤣

wht 2.0 @wht
05 April, 10:39
Won't make a bit of difference if all the manipulation and 'shadowbanning' nonsense isn't addressed.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 April, 09:24

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
05 April, 09:18
consider it done….

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
05 April, 09:20
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
05 April, 09:08
I wish there was an edit button here too...
🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I did a post to respond to your post but inadvertently placed it in the comments section of someone else's post.

So, in the interest of time and to spare space in your comments, ☺, I am just attaching the link for my post below.

🧐The link to my decode of Elon's tweet is also included in that post.

Sorry for the error.🤦‍♀️

🧐Link to my post....👇
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 April, 09:10
Bring Back Trump is trending on Twitter this morning with more than 36K tweets.

Example:

Insider Paper
TheInsiderPaper
Q. Can
@elonmusk
‘un-ban’ or bring back Trump to Twitter?

And there’s this:

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Not Important @Notimportant
05 April, 08:43
looking beyond the norm...
That says Ys elon🤷🏻‍♀️

name Elon means ...
oak tree (hebrew
sun ray (greek)
spirit (african)
nobel -eager (german)

ys' 👈🏻never heard of this, but quite interesting. Is this what happened to Atlantis? Seems related to this pic in early 1800's bible. 3 pictures below.
Things are getting stranger than fiction👀

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Not Important @Notimportant
05 April, 08:54

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
& why does this play sound VERY similar to bible stories?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

🤞🏻sure hope i'm glitching the matrix...

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
05 April, 08:18
Well...I will need to get a twitter account now.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
05 April, 08:02
Mission Complete 👌

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 April, 05:46
Still president.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
05 April, 05:18
so elon has worded the poll choice as yse/on, instead of yes/no. your something else Elon, get it on....3 2 1

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
05 April, 03:43
This will be so fantastic, if we got our accounts back and all our frens!!!
I would be a very habby littel frog KEK!!!

beth thoele @Beth
05 April, 08:03
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 April, 03:30
Can you imagine, what information would come out if we all got our accounts back. BOOM !!!!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
05 April, 02:14
Twitt won't let me post any links from Anonup. Did a screenshot instead! There's more than one way to peel an orange.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 12:34
✅ Done :)

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
05 April, 12:28

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
05 April, 12:14
Make Twitter as porous as the Southern Border... Make the returning wetbacks eligible for "welcome back" gift lotteries if we participate in surveys: 😁

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 April, 12:07
yup, I’d like my account back & all my posts please

Only followers of this user (Kacee_111) can see their posts

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
04 April, 10:42

... ... @Luciferlost
04 April, 10:31

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 April, 10:30
send/spam the fook out em ya know..

deborah sidener @debbiedo
04 April, 10:27
YES, ALL 4 OF MY ACCOUNTS.

EAL Stokes @EAL
04 April, 10:27
Done but by sending directly the picture. From AnonUp to Twitter by link... this is the answer: We can't complete this request because this link has been identified by Twitter or our partners as being potentially harmful....

Randi Marie @RedRan777
04 April, 10:25
Done, VK ✅

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
04 April, 10:23
Same. I had a few thousand followers built up since 2011 and I got suspended the same week as DJT for sharing a Trump post.

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
04 April, 10:23
you got it