LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
What would I give up to the Light…

Ho’oponopono ~ this Ancient Hawaiian healing prayer works such that we are all One so any One can help heal the whole via calling upon God who art in heaven to do the light work. Any faith can incorporate this line of thinking in prayer.

Dear God who art in Heaven,

1. I love you. (I see you in all your creation & my love for you is boundless & immeasurable)
2. I’m sorry. (For all the terrible things that have been done. As we are all One, I can look to the connection within me to the Whole from which these dark things eminated, and pull them out to take ownership purely to present them to you, for only you can help us resolve this)
3. Please forgive me. (I ask for your forgiveness of these unthinkably dark things that arose from the whole, of which I am a part. I also forgive myself & everyone involved as I have asked of you)
4. Thank you. (I Trust you to do this work that only you can do, and envision it being already done)
09:17 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
07 April, 04:39
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🤙Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 April, 04:40
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🤙🏻 🙏🏻💛🌺🌊 Amen Fren!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 April, 01:32
The original version begins with I’m sorry and ends with I love you. Composed by a Hawaiian psychologist working in the mental hospital. He developed it to help the most challenging cases. He sat in his office reading their files saying the prayer. The patients got well without even being seen directly.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 April, 02:25
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yeah, I am familiar with Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len‘s work & I even wrote a blog about it. I like this order of the phrases because it works for me logically. I have seen a lot if practitioners of ho’oponopono re-order the phrases differently as well, I think it’s good to do what works for you.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
04 April, 09:19
💖🙏