Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 05:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 April, 11:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Anyone that served in the military or in civil service are considered Federal Citizens for life, and just like FISA it impacts your children and spouse - at least according to Anna VonReitz. I looked up my value…it didnt list “priceless” so I knew it was bogus. 🤣 But seriously, I am glad to see more about this come out. My husband thought I was crazy until I looked up my son’s value. Not cool. I dont care what these evil people think they own, because their opinion means nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 April, 09:23
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
I started here. http://annavonreitz.com. I bought her book Disclosure 101. Judge Anna is a former federal judge from Alaska.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
04 April, 10:58
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Thank you so much!

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
04 April, 11:40
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Wow! What a rabbit hole.