Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
04 April, 08:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The witches call the invisible chains "leylines" and the cultish WEF corporations use the term "leylines" for the weekly "intimidation" mind-control meetings with over-achiever (college certified slaves) employees, to tell them "their work is never good enough", to cause the "slaves" to work harder to "produce what is required" to get the paycheck (bribe).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allison Murphy @All4Truth
04 April, 07:39
When I had my twins in 2011 they refused to let me out of the hospital (told me they would call security guards) to restrain me until it was filled out. I refused to add the father's name two days of constant arguing. Finally I just told the nurse that I was a whore and I didn't know. LOL she said you're 37 and I just smiled sweetly and said this is a job for Maurey. Finally she left me alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
04 April, 01:32
you can petition to become a sovereign citizen, you must study common law. you will lose your social security #. i know folks who have done this and some who are still in the process..

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 April, 01:27
I’m just responding to others posts & I’ll be damn.....It leads back to this post. Vert The Ferk?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 April, 11:28
Anyone that served in the military or in civil service are considered Federal Citizens for life, and just like FISA it impacts your children and spouse - at least according to Anna VonReitz. I looked up my value…it didnt list “priceless” so I knew it was bogus. 🤣 But seriously, I am glad to see more about this come out. My husband thought I was crazy until I looked up my son’s value. Not cool. I dont care what these evil people think they own, because their opinion means nothing.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
04 April, 08:25
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
How does a person look it up?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 April, 09:56
🕊️ NESARA / GESARA
"Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records
as chattel property bonds
by the US Department of Transportation."

😼 It is my understanding that
not only will all illegal bank debts be forgiven
but that every American has a “birth account.”
The deep state demons made us “chattel”
& “property” of the Corp. of the U.S.
when we were born & as such,
every child has a secret financial “slave” account.
The demons traded on the Stock Market
& THAT bank account will be restored to each person.

EVERYTHING THAT WAS STOLEN FROM US
Peace, Freedom, Sovereignty, The Pursuit of Happiness,
Wealth & Health — will be Divinely restored.

Praise God! Praise Q Team! Praise the brave Militaries!
Praise all enLIGHTened souls 🙏💞🎖️☮️

👇 4 min vid
Quote from Edward Mendel House
from a private meeting
with Woodrow Wilson, POTUS 1913 → 1921
It clearly outlines
the deep state enslavement of Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
WHY ARE BIRTH CERTIFICATES REALLY CREATED? - THIS IS WHAT THEY DID! - YouTube

Shared from Telegram. Not sure on creator, but must share!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 April, 11:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
NOT JUST AMERICANS.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 11:46
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Found this site where you can read the Book, Fruits from a poisonous tree for free if interested

https://archive.org/detail...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 April, 09:37
My daughter is turning 6 this month. When she was born I tried getting her name in small caps & fought tooth & nail at the hospital. She told me “ ‘THEY’ will name her Jane Doe If We don’t name her”. Wife would NOT have that & she was still in the new stages. I red pilled the lady! Alise his her name now.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
03 April, 11:27
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
When you become a naturalized citizen or even have a green card, you're given a social security number. That marks you as their asset.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
03 April, 08:45

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 April, 08:18
I wonder what happens if a person’s birth certificate is fake.

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
03 April, 08:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
😂😂😂😂

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
03 April, 09:33
just missing the.....lol

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 April, 08:02
David Straight talks about this a lot in his seminars. He goes into detail explaining the ramifications of the corporate birth certificate and how we are used by the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (all caps) Corporation.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 April, 08:39
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Out of Babylon…David Straight
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
03 April, 08:00
Ha! Ha! My wife who was in ear shot of me watching this said “That’s a little far fetched.”
I didn’t bother to explain or elaborate.
Welcome to my world.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 April, 08:40
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
relatable

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
03 April, 09:08
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
My husband is conservative, Trump supporter. He watches, reads Fox news on the app. I try to tell him this stuff, he's like you've been saying this for years and nothing has happened yet. He also told me once if it was true it would be on the news. lol He calls this my "crazy cave" when I'm on AU on the laptop in the craft room.

Law & Physics @physics171
03 April, 07:44
Tell on them...
Expose corruption.
So many frauds.

How to file a criminal complaint, awareness.
Kirk's Law Corner Monday March 15, 2021 - YouTube

Kirk's Patreon https://www.patreon.com/kirkslawcorner​ Website: https://kirkslawcorner.com/

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 April, 07:45
Start here.

https://divinecosmos.com/?...

There were more people before David who outed all of this. But his articles are quite thorough on this matter. More of his articles may be of interest to others.

Whether you like David or not hardly matters. His information is way ahead of its time. Very good reading.

https://divinecosmos.com

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 April, 07:38
I feel the weight of Him opening our eyes and entrusting us with Truth.

We gotta keep fighting for folks.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
03 April, 08:02
Looks like GOD put a monkey wrench in their plans.

Q 534
START HERE.
WILL GUIDE.
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/...
AH Post 6:23 PM, 3/19
VK Post 5:34 PM 4/3
Time Diff 14 d, 23 h 11 m

55 11💥
or
Q 552
STORM COMING💥

AH Post 10:59 AM 4/3
VK Post 5:34 PM 4/3
Time Diff 6 h 35 m

Q 635
HOLY SHIT QUYS WE JUST GOT THE 1 MINUTE MARKER
AT YOUR STATIONS ANONS

AH post 09:11 PM 3/24
VK post 5:34 PM 4/3
Time Diff 9 d 20 h, 23 M

Q 925
This is not about religions or party affiliation.
EVIL is everywhere.
There are no drawn lines.
No boundaries.
Good vs Evil.
Q

This is a new Ping to your Pong..

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

03 April, 07:30
How to Incorporate for Mandatory Oversight through Congress, and bypass the Bar members - YouTube

Give your Remonstrance more OOMFF by Lawful Incorporation into the State which will Mandate the Process I teach.Don't forget to drop by my online store for a...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 April, 07:26
Interesting that people can purchase a copy of their birth certificate at a Tax Collector office.

Maybe the only way to win, is not to play [their] game.

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
03 April, 09:44
Agorism is the way to go. Cryptos gave us a powerful tool to pratice Agorism. I don't know how efficient is the IRS in the US (I saw they even got rifles) but once people stop trading in untraceable cryptos, they'll have a lot of trouble paying their goons to enforce their unjust laws on our arses.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
04 April, 07:06
I told my wife we aren’t paying ours cuz I truly believe the IRS is done for and we’ll take our chances and see if anything happens from it?!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 April, 07:19

03 April, 07:10

03 April, 07:06
Traded as Chattels, Commodities, Government and corporate human trafficking, Legal Name Fraud.
https://timothycharlesholm...

03 April, 06:59
2014 Ancient Knowledge pt. 1-6 *Full Movie* 7 1/2 Hours - YouTube

Sacred Geometry, Ancient Technology, Spirituality, Consciousness, Hidden History, Lost Civilizations, Energy, Coral Castle, Magnetism, Illuminati, Suppressio...

03 April, 06:57
The Truth About Your Birth Certificate... - YouTube

Made by www.infomaticfilms.com - YT user - infomaticfilms. http://www.facebook.com/akyastv What are you waiting for? Now is the time to STAND UP for yourself...

03 April, 06:57
PRESUMPTION-OF-LAW - YouTube

The deadly secret grammatical deception administered by the private banking system that destroys our ability to access common law and true justice. The deadl...

03 April, 06:56

03 April, 06:53

03 April, 06:51

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 April, 06:47
Treasury direct calculation on your birth certificate bond - YouTube

Treasury direct calculation on your birth certificate bond

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 April, 09:30
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
It’s only a calculater. I used this all the time for my bank clients to see what their saving bonds ate worth. You can put any serial number, or any number it calculates the day your bond was issued to current date ot future date.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 April, 01:23
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
We tried to tap into our TD account...don’t do it.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
03 April, 06:34
lol WHO did that?

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 April, 09:22
In response Markus Free to his Publication