Keri Alexander @KeriA1776
What do you think? I loved the original movie. Nobody does it better than Mel and Jim. I am interested.

https://youtu.be/EKI4_17QS...
The Passion of the Christ 2 "Resurrection" (2023) Trailer #2 - Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel (Fan Made) - YouTube

2,000 years ago the Messiah has resurrected, and proclaimed to return someday to fulfill the prophecy written in the books of Revelation. Gabriel Davis (Mel ...

04:39 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 April, 08:16
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 08:14
I noticed connections to Mr Pool images in that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 08:12

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
04 April, 07:48
I prefer go to the 5D SHIFT and meet The Boss after that, any other way is hollyweird cabal trap

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
04 April, 07:30
Looks kinda like a 2022 prophecy.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 April, 07:09

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 April, 06:51

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 April, 06:33
I did wonder why he was doing an interview last week - did not know he had another movie coming out.

I guess a movie about realizing paradise would be a bit boring....

The natural catastrophies they show, are all supposed to accompany the passage of Nibiru as well... its 3600 year orbit, aren't the Annunaki due to collect 'their' gold, with it too?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 April, 06:12
Is he saying that whatever we believe the world is... it will Realize...? It directly means we will have to stop thinking Doom and catastrophe. That looks like a scary-ass movie..... especially the tsunami part... hate that stuff...😔

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 April, 07:11
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
That trailer was a fan made trailer, their version of what they think the movie might be like.

There were several movie clips that made up this trailer. The official trailer isn't out yet, at least not that I am aware of.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
04 April, 05:01
You wonder if Mel had access to the looking glass project info from before and after?

04 April, 05:18
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
My guess, he was guided spiritually.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 04:42
Fan made trailer?

04 April, 04:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yes, it was fan made.

04 April, 04:40
Interesting symbols.