Silver Cat @silvercat
04 April, 01:09
https://www.youtube.com/ch... And so who is "Guardians of the Looking glass"? How does this stuff in the first event video line up w q drops? Who made these videos?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 April, 01:21
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Silver Cat, you and Skyways @skyways should talk! :) She posted this too. The skeptic in me questions everything, but would like to know who really created these. I don't like the scare factor. And if they knew of future events to be on guard for, or prevent, it seems they would use the Q board or the TS "Q" page that Praying Medic believes is probably legit. What do you think, Silver Cat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
04 April, 01:56
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Using Discernment At all Times! OK, so I have been really looking into Trump and the people he has obviously found trustworthy, as well as using my own experiences in the theater and fim-making worlds. Have also looked at Trump's family history; very interesting! Also, after all this, consulted Jesus, and prayed about it. Answer I got: Trust your Intuition! -which says that Trump would know of any "dates", like April 18, etc.etc. and that such things would have been taken into account by the White Hats. Also looked at Bill Wood's interview w project camelot, in which he mentions he has worked w "anonymous", which Clif High says was set up as a "counterplot" to q. I trust Clif and Trump. (Bill Wood may have been duped re some of the people he has been working with.) the first video of this guardians of the looking glass group is so dark and the feeling is so counter to q that I find I cannot trust whoever made these vids. I will look at the others,

Larry Jones @Wingsevermore
Remembering that one can know by the fruits that they bear. Tgx Silver Cat. Your wisdom is very evident. πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
03:26 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wingsevermore in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Larry Jones, click on at the bottom under it