Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 01:40
It all adding up that all this is simulated. We get meat, eggs, wheat, wood, water, air, land, fire. All resources to build and advance life. I dare say a comforting vibe. Gives me more hope that things can be upgraded and cleaned out because right now the system is fooken glitchin..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 April, 08:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The system is definitely glitching. The system depends on the audience to play along in order for the illusion to manifest. When the people no longer buy into it, the system will evaporate into thin air. Then the curtain is torn down and the feeble demons are exposed.
Then the real work begins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Our personal attention is a resource for them, not just our money, our precious attention. We have withdrawn our attention and they need it, so keep denying them your attention. I won’t even post about or mention their shows, events, incidents, characters in the play. Herbert Simon, Nobel prize in economics realized this and wrote about it 30 years ago. Your attention is a power, a force, a sustenance.
01:34 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
02 July, 04:42
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yup, if you are kind then you become a target and if you are perceived as unkind then they feed on that void and look for more buttons to push. You will not be able to plead for quiet or use logic to stop them, rather it sometimes requires an appearance of insanity on your part to actually stop it when it is really bad. If you are not giving them the required 100% focus, they will just get noisier and noisier with their attempts to crack your space and get you to blow a cork so then they can get in with that. They can do this passively by routine noises which become louder and more abrupt if you continue to ignore them. I noticed this strange high-alert neediness coming on prior to the pandemic when I put my earbuds in to escape the crazy-making. PAY ATTENTION TO ME, look at this picture on my phone, have a bite of my food, have a sip of my drink, ...and they usually start this crap by walking into a room talking to you like you were not already focused on something else.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
02 July, 04:28
🎯

bNatura @bNatura
02 July, 04:22
Absolutely. Many of us are realizing thiese days how to preserve. It seems they can go inside an already harvested human by lower emotions for instance so the frequency will allow them to go inside and then they deliver or communicate or speak to others and is like a poison but sutil, is really low energy and then you need to clean that bc is an interference and start messing inside. It's very interesting and also a dangerous way they have to be around.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 July, 12:40
In response bNatura to her Publication
It is amazing, I’ll give them that much.