Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 April, 09:32
Go Elon, buying Twitter.
Could it be? My Fellow Americans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
04 April, 12:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
To those making derogatory comments about Elon Musk. WAKE UP. If you had been paying any attention, you would have known that Musk has been working with President Trump, on behalf of all of us. As of 11:37 EST, over 131 million shares of twitter have been traded. Who do you think is buying those shares? They are called PATRIOTS. Musk is now the major shareholder of TWITTER, along with lots and lots of Patriots. Nobody overrules those shareholder votes. PATRIOTS IN CONTROL. Oh, looky there. It is now 11:50 am EST, thirteen minutes later, we now have over 138 million shares traded. GOD BLESS AMERICA. (New update before I post. 12:00 am EST, ten minutes later. Over 143 million shares traded)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
He is reportedly the richest human on earth, married to a satanic witch, raised in an illuminati family, but he’s a white hat?
01:22 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
04 April, 02:12
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
President Trump said in an interview, that we helped him, & he helps us. Now we don't what the whole story is to that comment, so look at him as a grey hat if you wish. But know and understand this. This plan to save the world began over 60yrs ago. The illuminate, deep state, whatever you want to call them, had already infiltrated & taken over every country, including ours. Listen to & read all of President JFKs speeches. He told us what was going on, & what he was going to do. It had to be infiltration, not invasion, because we had the 2nd amendment, the right to bear arms., & we used it. Why do you think they were always trying to take our guns? That is a mistake a country only makes once, & one the patriots of this country were never going to make. Lots of while hats infiltrated them, for decades. for information. They had to be gotten out, & many stuck in it were helped to get out. The only question you should have, is who is he today. He's a man helping save the world.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 02:33
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
By he you refer to Musk. I will be very glad to see evidence of this because truth matters. It certainly could be true that Trump saved Elon. I have been studying all that you wrote for years and working for the changes necessary. I am a scientist and careful about persuasion. I seek truth with evidence as far as is possible. NCSWIC!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
04 April, 01:31
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Nothing is as it seems.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 01:39
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Likely, yet we must use our rational faculties.