Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 April, 10:07
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
VK, am I warm? @vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jerry G. ©️✔️ @Jguzzi922
06 April, 12:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
05 April, 10:28
Some of mine. All started about 40 years ago with 1 bulb from my mom-in-law, who is now 95 and in a nursing home.

06 April, 09:43
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Gorgeous!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
04 April, 04:35
I live in Mexico and we have these beautiful flowers right outside of our house!

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
04 April, 03:50
mine 😎

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
04 April, 03:40
They’re beautiful!

06 April, 09:44
In response Redwhiteand Bleaux to her Publication
Thank you.

Nunya Business @AAug22
04 April, 03:27
Mine are blooming as well and they are just beautiful!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
04 April, 03:14
Where is this blooming now? Mine in GA aren't up yet. This is a beauty.

06 April, 09:45
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
I have throughout our property in Louisiana. We don’t get snow like you guys.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
04 April, 01:48
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

04 April, 02:50
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
Awe, thanks. It grabbed my attention when I walked past it, so had to snap a photo. Sure wish they bloomed throughout the summer. ❤️