TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
@martingeddes

I have been having Major Veronica VIBES the last few days ~~since the energy changed on Saturday! I even commented on here how I saw V’s Face on a Bag she made..(it was full of items for my Patriot Meetup in my area last year)!

ANYWAY... I just saw this in My Photos From Last year!! Either 4/4/2021 or 4/5/2021 😳👍

VIBES for VERONICA! ❤️🙏🇺🇸. (A Shift has happened). veronicawolski

💥💥💥Future Proves Past!
12:16 PM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Intuitive Otter @intuitiveotter
04 April, 04:42
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
❤️Hearing of Veronica's death was such a sad day for so many of us all over the world. So many warriors and casualties of war I pray we never forget. Thank you for reminding me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 April, 06:08
In response Intuitive Otter to her Publication
I am still in Shock! Her energy was Unlike anyone else I have ever known! She never forgot a thing or a person! A True Angel! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
04 April, 04:15
V had major vibes.
Would it be too much to ask for a “God wins...Love, V” sign on all overpasses?

04 April, 06:09
In response Anchor Ace to his Publication
She Would Love that and deserves that!! ❤️🙏🇺🇸

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 April, 04:06
i miss vero's energy on here sooo much

04 April, 06:09
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Still Hard to even believe!!! 😢

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 April, 03:59

04 April, 06:10
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Such A Hero!! 🙏🇺🇸

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
04 April, 03:52
😇🙏🙏🙏

04 April, 06:11
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
She loved Shenanigans! 😂