Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 April, 10:00
This is absolutely not a moan, but a thought about digital supply chains and business models.

I have put out a *lot* of content over the years that people value. Yet I still have to worry about paying the rent, and can't afford some "legit luxuries" like more camera lenses to play with.

NFTs are fine, but I am not going to email my entire mailing list every time I have something to sell. I produce free-to-all content, and don't like paywalls, or property models. Just I do deserve some fair reward for my effort so my basics are covered.

In private I am a sweet and sensitive soul — my art reflects that — and digital deplatforming is a violence that hurts me. I now find it hard to engage with the online world as emotionally it is painfully hostile.

There are token models out there that seem to be heading in the right direction, dispersing rewards for deeds done. Just none I see quite match my content. Large hidden costs in curation, uploading, integration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
04 April, 10:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Try THETA... You can upload your video, or digital art there & get rewarded with TFUEL... https://thetatoken.org/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CryptoCarpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jon Pritchard, click on at the bottom under it