Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Fort Benning decode

=

Consider Gods Handiwork I Think Mother Wants Us To / Psalms 119:132 / My Fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon Us Now ⛈️
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
498-894
3554-4553
TS 20:16 - 8:16

Define 'Narcissist'.
A person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves: narcissists who think the world revolves around them | narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror?
Define 'Dogma'.
A point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds?
Define 'Aggression'.
Forceful and sometimes overly assertive pursuit of one's aims and interests?
Define 'Suppression'.
The action of suppressing something such as an activity or publication?
'Narcissists' are renowned for using 'psychological projection' to blame other people, even when it is entirely apparent that they are the ones in the wrong.

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚
08:24 AM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
04 April, 11:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
CGHITMWUTPMFATSIUUN

TS

Who are the divine children of God =2093
Shadow work= 2093
Vibrations are Forever=2093

London Bridge is Falling Down =264
Electromagnetic Frequency =264
Michael the Archangel of Thunder=264
God wants His Kingdom Now=264

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 11:08
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
YES GIRL!!!!

CRUSHING IT!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 10:12
Competition of BadAss!

04 April, 10:09
Hozho - Be The Best & Fuck The Rest (Official Music Video) - YouTube

With the help of a spirit guide, a troubled woman goes on a deep, psychological journey to face her shadow self, only to realize that it can’t be defeated. S...

04 April, 08:33
Much love 2 you, Fort Benning!
Tell Major Lizcaino I said hello plz!

=D

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 April, 08:32
My 1st marriage was to a malignant narcissist. It is nothing but evil in sheeps clothing.

04 April, 08:26

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 April, 08:36
…the truth truly is a double edged sword, it also cuts every one that would dare draw it and use it for it's true cause...
~
I in my lifetime see in almost every instance that the one's waving the sword of truth about as being the most guilty of lying and deception the end...narcissism does that...

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
04 April, 10:45
Yes dark empath. This is what I try to tell people. You are so powerful here like an assassin without the blood