Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 09:46
Highly recommend micro dossing at Wegmans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 April, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It is proven to help with depression, anxiety, help you relax and be more creative.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
03 April, 02:07
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
the summer i graduated high school i took a heroic dose ( 5 dried grams) of blue hawaiian, it was first the time i seen sounds and heard color ( A.K.A synesthesia ) . i tuned in to the vibrations that night, and it opened a door to my soul. it helped me bring myself into alinement with my higher self and true reasons for being here now. i feel like if everyone did this "MANA" once in there life, they could heal life long personal and generational trauma. learn to love themselves so they could actually love others. and it is the very reason these kinds of "trips" have been demonized. when you know thy self and LOVE thy self you can't be controlled by social pressure or other people thoughts about you, as you are "sound" in your place. that was more than 20 years ago, and i to this day still see aura and feel it. it has only grown stronger in this time and it was one of the single most profound moments of my "waking life" if you want to know the TRUTH feel it from within.

Ice Kates @IceKates
I believe it opens new way of seeing things and if you surround yourself with people you trust and try dosing in a comfortable place the first time people would really enjoy it. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I really loved tripping in the 70s and 80s. Some friends of our asked last summer if we wanted to come over and try their suckers. I think I'd rather stick with the micro dosing right now :)
12:00 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response shop keep to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ice Kates, click on at the bottom under it