Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 09:46
Highly recommend micro dossing at Wegmans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
It is proven to help with depression, anxiety, help you relax and be more creative.
10:11 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
03 April, 09:44
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Paul Stamets in BC shown here: https://paulstamets.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
03 April, 09:44
Paul Stamets in BC shown here: https://paulstamets.com/

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 April, 12:01
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
Thank you for the link. I will listen to it later.

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
03 April, 09:29
i have bern growing both gourmet and medicinal mushrooms for years with my biz partner who is a localal fire captain in fresno. he was injured on the job and vicoden wasn't helping so we started growing mushrooms tobhelp his recovery.

we are the 2nd biggest mushroom company in fresno ca, and soon to be the biggest, as we are actively looking for a bigger warehouse space. we grow 100 lbs of mushrooms a week for the local market but we expect to do 20 x that soon.

please support us as we are the future of Healthcare.

thecapns.com

regds
darren

04 April, 12:03
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Thanks I'll check you out online. Very interested in this and have a friend whose son is 9 and loves growing mushrooms. He is so proud to show them off and he takes them to school to shoe the teacher. That was first time I saw Lion's Mane. He was so proud.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 April, 07:41
Woo[fuggin]hoo!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 April, 03:18
guess im bout to be ahead of the game w my fam hahahah 😆 timing is insane

04 April, 12:04
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I really think this could help my husband and maybe perfect timing for him too.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 April, 02:14
good to know…depression is my achilles heel and Im trying to battle it with good nutrition rather than big pharma. thank you❤️

03 April, 07:53
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I battle with it too and I am also trying to change habits and eat good for me food. Keep the good things in life too. We almost always have ice cream at night :)

shop keep @shopkeep007
03 April, 02:07
the summer i graduated high school i took a heroic dose ( 5 dried grams) of blue hawaiian, it was first the time i seen sounds and heard color ( A.K.A synesthesia ) . i tuned in to the vibrations that night, and it opened a door to my soul. it helped me bring myself into alinement with my higher self and true reasons for being here now. i feel like if everyone did this "MANA" once in there life, they could heal life long personal and generational trauma. learn to love themselves so they could actually love others. and it is the very reason these kinds of "trips" have been demonized. when you know thy self and LOVE thy self you can't be controlled by social pressure or other people thoughts about you, as you are "sound" in your place. that was more than 20 years ago, and i to this day still see aura and feel it. it has only grown stronger in this time and it was one of the single most profound moments of my "waking life" if you want to know the TRUTH feel it from within.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 April, 03:31
In response shop keep to his Publication
Why they wanted to remove the Natives...we know. Also why they fucked with it. They turned up the extreme on using it. The way most hippies were doing it was peaceful. Most were connecting. If you really think about it, we should have stayed communal living. They design the way we live on to much on top of each other in cities. People leave their small town communities for the money. Instead the whole small community could be sustained and living happy life.

04 April, 12:00
In response shop keep to his Publication
I believe it opens new way of seeing things and if you surround yourself with people you trust and try dosing in a comfortable place the first time people would really enjoy it. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I really loved tripping in the 70s and 80s. Some friends of our asked last summer if we wanted to come over and try their suckers. I think I'd rather stick with the micro dosing right now :)

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 April, 07:46
ahead of the curve

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 April, 06:55
Ive been seeing Lions Mane in several stores lately and dont remember seeing it ever before the past few weeks. How do you use it?

03 April, 12:32
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Here are a few examples. You can even grow it at home. You can cook it, use as supplement, powder to add to coffee/cacao, deep fried and probably however you like it best. I haven't tried any and I really am interested in seeing how it is in hot drink.

Seek organic and purity quality.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
03 April, 09:32
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I put some in my tea at night with a little honey.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
03 April, 05:54
"What a long strange trip its' been..."

Further Fest, circa 1987 in Eugene, OR...

Way ahead of this curve....... Those aren't Oregon Trails you're seeing.

KEK

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
03 April, 02:06
I've been using it after brain surgery to heal and its been working better than anything else i tried

God Wins @Nous
03 April, 12:54
Read it from Paul Stamets years ago actually

03 April, 12:42
Known as the “nerve mushroom”, Lion’s Mane mushroom has spread throughout the minds of those interested in its innate abilities to positively impact the human nervous system. Despite its name, this edible mushroom has nothing to do with the mane of lions. It gets its name from its cascading white strands forming the appearance of a puffy mane.

There are 3 main parts of mushrooms, the mycelium, spores, and fruiting body. However, what we commonly associate mushrooms with is the fruiting body. The fruiting body is the visible part of the mushroom, that grows from the substrate which is usually deadfall otherwise known as fallen trees or logs. It is usually foraged during late summer and early fall and can be found fruiting on American Beech trees. Revered for its cognitive qualities, the cultivation of Lion’s Mane has a long-dated history of the neurological health of humans.
🍄
Words by goinginwrd

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 April, 12:22
C'mon... grow a brain whydontchya!😁 http://thirdmonk.net/knowl...

trueblue @trueblue
03 April, 12:12
im microdosing rn actually. day 3

03 April, 12:52
In response trueblue to his Publication
Enjoy and wishing you a beautiful time. It's spring so that helps the revival of healing.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 12:09
When I was taking 12 painkillers a day for 2 weeks after my surgery I knew withdrawal was going to be miserable. MicroDossing made it a breeze. G*d mold we call it.

03 April, 01:31
I'm happy your recovery has been a success. Can't wait to learn all your healing wonders. There truly will be wellness in health.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 April, 07:49
dossier. akashic records

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 April, 12:06
Kwik Trip would be the logical convenience store to cell it.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 April, 12:07
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
:) 😎

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 April, 12:07
✅💯 Fo Sho!