Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 April, 03:17
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
04 April, 02:49
That's sweet, but I beat the shit out of anyone that debates me. My family respects me so they don't dare talk politics with me anymore and they don't know shit because they are brainwashed by the media so I don't waste my time anymore. Other than that we cool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
04 April, 01:20
It’s been a journey of truths being revealed, my only son & his wife have stopped all communication since September 2021, it was the 3rd time, for me the last. The reason, because I am a horrible conspiracy theorist that makes up child trafficking, Satan worshippers, Adrenochrome & organ harvesting, evils of Disney, the media, celebrities, sports players, teachers, politicians, etc… I have been exposing for a while & they did not believe me. Q is a kid in mom’s basement & Adrenochrome is a synthetic 😱 All the truth videos I sent they deleted without even watching them. They both voted for President Trump 2 times, think Biden won🔥
I believe in God, I trust humanity ❤️Godspeed Patriots 🇺🇸

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
04 April, 02:47
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I'm sorry you are going through that Diana.... trust me when I say..its going to be ok. Just have an open heart because your son will be back.. welcome him back with open arms....everything is dripping out...as you can see Disney is in a boat load of trouble right now...they will see and realize they were duped just like all the others that cant see what we see...just never lose faith and hope...we stand in truth.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 April, 09:58
Group Hug! ❤️❤️❤️

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
03 April, 09:59
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🤗😊😊

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
03 April, 09:40
🤍🕊🪶💆🏼‍♀️💗

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 April, 09:21
happy to bere ❤️