TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
03 April, 09:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
It’s been a journey of truths being revealed, my only son & his wife have stopped all communication since September 2021, it was the 3rd time, for me the last. The reason, because I am a horrible conspiracy theorist that makes up child trafficking, Satan worshippers, Adrenochrome & organ harvesting, evils of Disney, the media, celebrities, sports players, teachers, politicians, etc… I have been exposing for a while & they did not believe me. Q is a kid in mom’s basement & Adrenochrome is a synthetic 😱 All the truth videos I sent they deleted without even watching them. They both voted for President Trump 2 times, think Biden won🔥
I believe in God, I trust humanity ❤️Godspeed Patriots 🇺🇸
01:20 PM - Apr 04, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
04 April, 02:47
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I'm sorry you are going through that Diana.... trust me when I say..its going to be ok. Just have an open heart because your son will be back.. welcome him back with open arms....everything is dripping out...as you can see Disney is in a boat load of trouble right now...they will see and realize they were duped just like all the others that cant see what we see...just never lose faith and hope...we stand in truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
05 April, 01:26
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I appreciate your kind words, I give it to God everyday as my heart is broken, just as we love our children unconditionally, I pray that he will do the same. I ask God to soften his heart❤️ I try to keep the faith, in the end I know that it is not in my power. I knew for a very long time that evildoers were infiltrated in our civilization. My late husband was a Special Agent Foreign Service Officer DOS 24 years until he died suddenly in front of me in a hotel in VA, after our 2 year TOD in Colombia. Mwt in 1990, married in 92, he died in 94. All much clearer today with everything that is being exposed💥 Godspeed Patriot 🇺🇸🙏🏼