WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
πŸ‘€πŸ’₯ πŸ”₯πŸ’—
If you know... you know.
05:24 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
03 February, 09:49
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I love this idea. It would explain the good vibes we get from Kayleigh. lol, but they supposedly "died" in '99, and Kayleigh is 32 years old. Doesn't add up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 11:44
In response Chrissy Webb to her Publication
I hear what you are saying... but I wonder if it could all be optics? Do any of us know when she was "really born"? Or could she have even been secretly born before the plane crash??? I guess time will tell... but it does resonate with me so for now I am open to it being true.πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 09:26
πŸ™πŸ’—Please be kind & do better bc we ALL know better & please don't shoot the messenger.πŸ™πŸ’—

Yesterday I got attacked by some "anons" for posting thisπŸ‘‡ & was not only shocked & needed to block someone.

Please know this about me, I had a HUGE wake up call after watching Out of Shadows & Fall of Cabal 1-10 last April. Ever since then I have been pouring my heart and Soul~ literally thousands and thousands of hours~ countless sleepless nights~ this past year alone as a seeker of truth..πŸ’—πŸ™

AND that I don't post anything unless I've heard it usually from multiple eliable sources. πŸ’—πŸ™

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 February, 09:24
I am not trying to be disrespectful. I don't believe this is true. Is there more evidence than just picture and the song they danced to at their wedding? Someone seriously tried to say the guy with the antlers who attacked the capitol was jfk jr son using a side by side picture.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
03 February, 09:44
Anything is possible...let's all wait & see...🌈
In the meantime, be kind...it is going to be
#Biblical ...πŸ”₯πŸ•Š
So #ThankfulToBeHereNow πŸ’™πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’™

01 February, 06:26
Do any of us know when she was REALLY born?πŸ™„ It would be a brilliant Q plan to change her bday as a way to keep her safe.πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
01 February, 05:50
just stop with the fake info.......she was born in 1988.......John and Carolyn did't even know each other then Just makes ppl look stupid

01 February, 06:00
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
I appreciate your perspectiveπŸ™, but how do we know what her real birthdate is?πŸ™„

Eric Travis @Travis159
01 February, 05:41
no,, shes not. Would be cool, but shes not...

01 February, 06:02
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
I don't know... time will tell.πŸ™

Joanne England @Maz0277
01 February, 05:39
Shes the dog's bolloxs tbh it would be fantastic if she was

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
01 February, 05:29
not possible...look at birthdate vs When the two met

01 February, 05:36
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Good catch... but how do we know it's her real brithday?πŸ‘€πŸ§

01 February, 05:29
πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—MUST BE GETTING SOOOOOOO CLOSE FOR THEM TO RELEASE THIS?!!!πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’—