Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Ugg Classified has been pissin in the plants.
Any solutions?
08:11 PM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 April, 05:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Tell him he will become unclassified. He wont like that much. things that pop in your head a day or two later after reading a post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
04 April, 11:41
I’m sure there is deeper meaning here, but “piss” has lots of nitrogen! Not the worst for the plants, lol! 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
04 April, 12:07
a layer of sharp gravel on the top of the dirt.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
03 April, 11:12
Is Classified male? If so, definitely want to do the clip, snip, as it will help.
If female, idk except perhaps being sure she/he likes the litter and the box is in a good spot.
Spray bottle with plain water in it works for discipline, (only takes a few times from my experiences, then they run as soon as they see the bottle lol)

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 April, 09:27
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Yes, that spray bottle works great!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
03 April, 10:39
quick fix try plastic saran wrap... put wide strips across the top of pot, so cat cant get in, but enough gap for air flow and watering it works pretty good ✌️😎

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 April, 10:25
a dog

Violet *** @Violetfire
03 April, 10:17
My young cats did that. I took a Paper bag and cut it the size of the planter. They wouldn't pee on it They grow out of it.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 April, 10:08

03 April, 10:05
My friend used to a spray a citrus mixture around her sofa and it worked to keep her cat off of it. apparently they dislike citrus. She also sent me this.

03 April, 09:54
A male or female? i assume spayed or neutered? Male cats (un-neutered) have some potent smelling urine. Females arent much better. On a hot & humid day it smells awful. Have you tried placing a litter box outside? I habe a cat, but i am honestly not a real cat person. I’m not a fan of how they climb on countertops. Yuck! And they all shady AF! 🤣🤣

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 April, 09:49
She may have a bladder infection, or allergy.
Sorry; my female cat had similar issues ... difficult.
Could be the litter ... paper, clay, silicon or a separate box?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 April, 09:48
Not a cat fan so i got nuffin but a Tom and Jerry gif

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 April, 09:46
VK kitty might help 😎🤭

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
03 April, 09:40
He spied on your campaigne and got caught.
Rub his nose in it......

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
03 April, 09:46
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
not his real name, birthdate, "black" is not a race, nationality Kenyan?, and his profession is a Vatican/Cabal Agent recycled reptilian hybrid.. that's a litle more accurate.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
03 April, 09:53
Has been seen in the company of Big Mike, beware, this one's packin.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 April, 09:36
The pheromone plug ins might help.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 April, 09:35
Classy might need its own litter box. Also might be a medical problem too. Check with Vet.

03 April, 09:35
"Indestructable Blue Kracken Monster."
Not Again......."

03 April, 09:38
@Vincentkennedy
This one?

kolibri @kolibri
03 April, 09:25
If you cover the soil and she starts going somewhere else other than her litter box...like the carpet, an Enzyme spray (from pet store) works to completely get rid of urine smell to stop attracting them to same spot. It doesn't necessarily solve the problem of going outside the litter box but can help in the process of redirecting her

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 April, 09:24
maybe try putting him in a small bathroom for a few hours with a litter box. Make sure to set him in the clean litter where ever you want him to go. Might be getting time for the ole snip snip if you dont want him to spray around the house. 🙏 for ya I cant have house plants on the foor, mine love to dig in them.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
03 April, 09:22

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
03 April, 09:21
I find cardamon, cinnamon or cayenne pepper does the job. Doesn't hurt kitty or plants.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 April, 09:20
At least it’s not on the carpet
Cat piss smell is SOOO hard to get out of the carpet
Take it from someone that knows😎

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 April, 09:06
Oh, do you have more than 1 litter box?

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 April, 09:06
Pine cones in containers if a big pot, orange or lemon peels and other citrus rinds also deter. Ground cayeanne pepper helps too.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 April, 08:52
UCLA
missing G
=31:13

SWITCH the kitty litter and add chili pepper to the top of the soil. caT will FLIP!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 April, 08:50
Ready to play?
Q

03 April, 10:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
bring down the whole diseased house!

ReadyAF!

03 April, 10:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
bring down the whole diseased house!

ReadyAF!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
03 April, 08:47
Give her a duplicate liter box outside!!

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
03 April, 08:42
Put indoor plants outdoors for a bit. use cat attrack for the litterbox

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 April, 08:40
Poor plants. ☹️

TS 2011
Mirror 112