Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
Once you realize that we already won cuz NCSWIC. Then you can start focusing and to manifest what you want the future to look like.

What would you want to do if you no longer had to work to survive but given every resource one needed to build your very own Prosperity Project to help humanity?

That's were I'm putting my energy into!

#blessings🙏
06:20 PM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 April, 05:15
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
ME> Teaching the Skill/trades school!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
03 April, 07:25
and when you know what covfefe 2017 act means ...it's even more interesting!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
03 April, 07:24

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 April, 06:38
I am working on it as we speak.

I was inspired by my banker to help teens bulid a business plan. A 12 year old could do it.

She looked at my business plan and said people ask for a $1M and dont have the stats you have.

There is the written side and the spreadsheet side.

You just break down expenses and costs as percentages of your profit. There are standard averages in all businesses. From there you can be innovative in product, labor, logitics, sales, processes, etc

There are only 12 line items average to any business.

You run your buisness on these percentages. Then when a perecentage is not right like labor cost has risen from 22-25% you know you have a problem. Is it revenue or are you not running your team right?

With the basics, kids can deicde if they want to spend 4 years in college or take that investment and start a business. Or anyone who wants to start a business someday.

I was astonished to learn that entreprenuers struggled with this!