Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
A REMINDER.

SHARE THIS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS BECAUSE MAYBE SOMEONE MIGHT BELIEVE IT WHEN A SURGEON SAYS IT.

I'M IN CALIFORNIA AND TONS OF PEOPLE ARE STILL WALKING AROUND WITH MASKS ON.

I WANT TO SCREAM.
03:30 PM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 April, 02:34
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 April, 02:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 April, 02:33

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 April, 02:32

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 April, 02:31

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
04 April, 11:37
you didn't want to give up your binkie when you were two, a manipulated mind will come around to their good senses if we can just end MEDIA

English Viking @Artist_
03 April, 08:28
yes here in England, I to am seeing the same, how ridiculous, but thats because it had gone on so long the programming instead of a few weeks, they've had 2 years of this idiocy