Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 April, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
You won't need to research when Free Thought is fully achieved.
You will just know.
03:19 PM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 April, 10:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
did we all show up at this point of time?? i need to know before i go wherever we go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 April, 10:43
did we all show up at this point of time?? i need to know before i go wherever we go

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 April, 06:24
5:5

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 April, 05:31
I sometime have a feeling that I know and I don't even read something or I kind a partially read certain text and it seems to me that I read something that I already new. Strange feeling.

03 April, 10:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
not in your words but thats what i was thinking

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 April, 09:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I do that with people - strangers seem very familiar sometimes

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 April, 05:30
they fooked
Boss is pissed...at them,,,we good anons.carry on. Papa says it all going to be great.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 April, 05:15
is that on the individual level, or societal?

all this talk makes it feel like it’s coming, and coming quick…

obviously MSM must fall.

MvA_r @MvA_r
03 April, 05:10
there will be learning
researching is a great way to learn, explore the unknown
not merely a tool to counter propaganda.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
03 April, 05:09
Are you speaking from experience?

Blu Bird donated @se0861
03 April, 05:01
I think Truth has a special frequency and the frequency is received through the heart. As it is mentionned above a kind of “knowing” that is not analytical i.e received through the brain.
A quote from “Little Prince” comes to my mind:
“On ne voit bien qu’avec le coeur, l’essentiel est invisible aux yeux”

Not Important @Notimportant
03 April, 05:22
In response Blu Bird to her Publication
💙 invisible essence💙

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 April, 04:58
Time to Decalcify our Pineal Gland! ☺️

👇. (Does prayer works for meditate?).

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
03 April, 11:25
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Absolutely Prayer Works. God created the Pineal... 🙏🙏🙏

Truth Spark @Sparks
03 April, 04:53
The more we learn to tune our hearts to the Holy Spirit, the easier it becomes to seek and receive the truth.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
03 April, 04:41
Sounds eerily like Johnheretohelp 's discovery of a background frequency signature he found while doing clean up work for astronomers, trying to clean up background noise from radiological readings. Said working with this frequency gave you that exact knowing.....although he had no idea how or why, just that it felt like the blueprint of God. Don't play poker with him, he says, he will know if you are bluffing. Hopefully this will be revealed. God being the greatest scientist of all would of course use physics in creation. I believe it.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 April, 04:39

American Girl @Americangirl
03 April, 04:17
❤💫👍💫❤

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 04:16
We all have the ability right now to just know,
We just dont know it yet!

But we are getting there.

My guide says that I can move things with my mind too but I have just not been able yet to find time to work on it.

Everyone has the power of telepathy & others we just dont realize it.

In Nana's experience so far, it seems important to cleanse the pineal gland.

Quinine & quercetin & Ashwagandha seem to make a big difference in my being able to connect.

It also seems when starting out that both parties need to be in receiving mode, meaning mind open to receive "knowing" from each other.

I am assuming that will not be the case once we get better at it.

Yeah yeah crazy Nana,😂😂😂😂 ya'll will know when you know!😘

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 April, 04:14
it will be like a breath of fresh air

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
03 April, 04:13
Oh, Jeez! I'm going to need a strong filter!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 April, 04:12
TELEPATHY IS WIRELESS 1111. Z

Dan Dan @DanDan
03 April, 04:06
12D or Neuralink 🧐

03 April, 03:49
Understood. I think, to a smaller extent, some are already experiencing it in the form of this knowingness, telepathy, thinking of something before it happens and because it’s so subtle-quiet, they pass it on, not yet used to it being the norm.

CharRose @CharRose
03 April, 03:38
Downloads will freely flow.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 April, 03:37

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 April, 03:31

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 April, 03:26
Blessed.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
03 April, 03:24
Collective coinsciousness or Akashic records kind of vibe.

This makes me even more excited.

03 April, 04:44
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
You’re right. This conversation we’re having and the connection is us knowing!

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
03 April, 03:23
YEAH who ever we are and where ever we are we will find one another xxx

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 April, 03:23
Bombardment is heavy

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 April, 04:15
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 April, 09:27
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
🤣🤣

Marie Foster @Marecf
03 April, 03:21
We knew once. Our ancestors memories that knew once are still inn the waters we are today. Created in water and born with it in us. We will remember our symbolism and truths. They exist in us.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
03 April, 03:21
instant downloads