Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
An increasingly noticed and noted occurrence amongst evolving souls is a growing and ever-expanding hyper-sensitivity to energies and frequencies around us.

Our own energy fields and souls are expanding. Evolving. Interpenetrating into our environment, and vice versa.

This is a form of telepathy and telempathy.

One which we once had, which was switched off genetically, and energetically.

We had a hyper-connectivity to each other, to the animals, the plants, the water, the earth, the stars.

The incoming high frequency codes and energies are reactivating these ancient dormant abilities within us.

You will feel the energies, the emotions of others as if they were your own. This is closer to the truth than most realize.

At the level of pure spirit, we are intimately interconnected. All is one infinite field of creation.

continued in comments
12:38 PM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
03 April, 01:10
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
i am experiencing this as t this very moment. i just now asked myself not even 2min prior to viewing your post. Why am i so concerned for a certain person whose wronged me more than once. Whose life has taken a 18p devree turn these past 2weeks and Ive even shed tears throughout the day yesterday. seeing their family removing all of this persons belongings. throwing much of their personal belongings out in dumpster. i even managed to sslvage some items for this person. Nt knowing if ill ever see them again. But i just couldn't fathom her own children doing that. i felt compelled to do it snd still cant stop feeling so emotional. Because they really are a good person. just having mental issues right now. As our whole entire planet is having. I Pray for Everyone and Your Families! God BlessπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
03 April, 12:38
Your heart is actually connected to all other hearts. To all of creation.

It can be overwhelming to feel, and know this.

Make sure to take time to yourself. To ground into the Earths loving, peaceful frequency.

Take time to rest. To breath consciously. Slowly. To replenish your energy. To release all that is heavy. Reset. Recenter. Back into your heart.

Speak to God, the maker of your infinite spirit.

Ask this creator to make your evolution as gentle as possible. To infuse you with it's love. It's radiance. It's protection.

You are going through shifts unimaginable. But you have existed before time.

You were once a Being of light. You slowed down your energy and frequency to become a being of form.

Now you are returning back to where you came from. You are returning to your magnificence. Your limitlessness.

It won't be easy. It will be beyond intense.

But it will be so well worth it.

Tone Mellard

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 April, 12:51
Thanks for posting all the info about our changing DNA going threw all physical side effects you described. Intuition is off the chain! Miracles are happening in front of my eyes literally. Long way to go to understand the power within the I Am. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Ž