Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://sagaciousnewsnetwo...
Trump: The U.S. Is Now “Like A Third World Country” As The Supply Chain Crisis Gets Even WORSE
April 2, 2022

(Michael Snyder) They keep promising us that things will start getting better. When will that actually happen? Once winter was over, the supply chain crisis was supposed to be on the way out. Instead, as you will see below, even CNN is being forced to admit that it is getting even worse. The war in Ukraine and a new wave of COVID lockdowns in China are being blamed, but those are only two pieces of the puzzle. The truth is that we are now in the third year of this epic supply chain crisis, and there is no end in sight.
Making ends meet is going to become increasingly painful, and the shortages and the price hikes are just going to intensify in the months ahead.
03:36 AM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
03 April, 07:36
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
HEART RENDING would love to share the gospel i thank the LORD everyday i am able to buy produce. Supply chains have not hit us on the island yet except for toilet paper, napkins, kitchen towel and fruit juices

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
03 April, 04:47
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
i follow Michael Yon on LOCALS, a branch off of Rumble. He just posted : Stock up a LOT !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
03 April, 07:37
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Have supplies but thanks will get more GOD bless