Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"Hold on, I'm coming" β€” it's Sunday 3rd April now here in England. 17 months from the election. November is longer even than an elephant pregnancy!

Let's see what this week brings... time to save the world!
09:17 PM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 April, 07:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I pray. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
03 April, 07:18
Lets Do ThisπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
skyways @skyways
02 April, 11:41
Guardians of the Looking Glass

This addendum will discuss the 2030 singularity, events leading up to it and the history of the looking glass artifact.

We encourage that these videos be copied and shared as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 April, 09:57
I hope this week bring us the Maga promise. Still in Florida tonight. Flying back tomorrow evening on the 3rd. We'll be back in Los Angeles on the 4th. maybe I'm returning to the so strongly prayed for outcome we all waited for! So many Americans husband included don't believe Trump can come back before 2024. Because of the countries mechanics and rules. I hope in the end we anons will be vindicated for the believe of this miracle. Return soon! πŸ™

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 April, 09:21
speaking of the # 17 , just noticed Easter falls on the 17 th this year πŸ˜‰