Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 03:54
"I know Kungfu"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 04:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I Robot. It's cool to a certain degree, after that it starts to scare me actually.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 April, 04:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The idea of having a CP30 or an R2D2 in the house doesn;t bother me at all. These things they try to make look more human, are what is creepy.

Knowing they are programming them to be self-aware, self-teaching, and evolving to make decisions independently from their direct programming is what is frightening.

He can hang out with me.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 04:44
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
vk3CPO

Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it