April Evans @Stardust_1776
02 April, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
What they don’t understand is that Walt designed everything and promoted perversion from the beginning, and that even the older films are replete with profane symbolism, subliminal messages and filth. Still a lot more waking up to do, but goodmthat there is now an exodus from the occult kingdom.
04:51 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response April Evans to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
02 April, 06:42
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
before I got kicked off of twitter i followed a gal and i cannot remembwr her name. she did a deep dive into walt and her conclusion was he was hitler. seems crazy I know but she did connect a lot of dots. what do uou all think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 April, 01:52
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
Oh wow, I ran into her too and followed her threads. There was a long video on this. Found Hitler and Walt had the identical home (Germany vs California), and many other similarities. Could not believe it though. My husband and I joke about it, but it’s possible. Whenever I see Hitler pics I look for Walt though.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 April, 05:38
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Agree!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
02 April, 05:12
His first features: The Alice Comedies. Alice wore black tights with a skirt up to HERE. Bad guys are always coming for her in these films. I used to read there was a real cult for "Alice In Wonderland," 20 years ago, and know we know...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 April, 05:37
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Disgusting perverts. Kids and parents never had a chance, until now. .

memes matter @NoComment
02 April, 05:09
,not only perverted but grotesk, he promoted cannibalism
I thinkthe 33 club is a cannibal club

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 April, 05:35
In response memes matter to her Publication
Very likely! Madonic satanists.