Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 05:45
Did Jesus Christ ruled Tartaria for a 1000 years?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
Let me start by saying that I believe God is big enough to create the world and hold it together ("atomic glue", "gravity", etc). If He's that big, then He's powerful enough to make sure that the Bible contains what He wants it to contain; inspired by His Spirit, protected by His Spirit.

The massive push these past 5yrs to question the authenticity of His Word, even (sometimes innocently) here, is not surprising in the least. I encourage you to think logically; what was the VERY FIRST lie the devil planted? "Hath God said?" or, "Did God reeaally say that?" New times, same tricks...

Re: the Millenial Reign:

- Isaiah 11 says that when Christ returns, "the lamb will lie down with the wolf..the lion will eat grass like the ox". That happening? No.

- Rev. does NOT say satan will be unbound for 1000yrs to deceive. He doesn't need long; ie. It took a weekend to organize p*ssy hat & BLM/ANTIFA riots.

- Bible never says Jesus comes, goes away, comes again, goes away, comes again.
04:45 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RealLilTrump in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 January, 03:00
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396